• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Wife has been asking me to get her a snubby 38sp revolver. She has shot a Taurus model 85 and liked it. So I would like to buy her a Taurus model 85 or something similar like a S&W J-Frame or Ruger SP-101. Don't want any poly revolvers. If its a 357mag revolver I will still be interested in it since I can still load it up with 38sp for her. PM me with what you got and the price.

Last edited:

Duke Short

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Personally I would look at the model 49 steel frame smith and Wesson body guard. especially if she is going to carry it. Get and older smith it's a better gun IMHO. You have mainly a snag free pistol but you can still use the hammer if needed. Also steel frame gives a bit more weight for recoil for the lady's. Again IMHO

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    I have a really nice Taurus model 65 with short barrel in 38 special. It's also had some trigger work. Sweet and really good looking vintage Taurus. But, like all good things , it doesn't come cheap. I have 475.00 invested.... I'll send pictures if you're interested.

I also have a Taurus/ SPESCO revolver .32 CTG with 4 inch barrel that I would sell too. I need 400.00 for it.

I located Town of Cumberland.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom