So, CZechheads, when does the Shadow 2 reach our lands?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Title says it all. I've seen a Canadian website taking preorders, after the CAD conversion, it looks like it's going to be a hair over 1000USD. I'm looking into a comp gun, this may fit the bill. Otherwise, I'll just hunt down a SP01 Tactical and cajun the f@$k out of it. :D

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    The Tac II does appeal to me, as it is more a high end carry pistol like the CDP. There are not many reviews on it, mainly just the one from Hank Strange I found. Does anyone here have experience with it? If the trigger is anything like the Shadow Target I've fondled, it should be exquisite.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Lots of good used SP01's and Tanfo's pop up on the Enos classifieds fairly regularly.

My guess is that either you will prefer the Shadow 2 grip & feel, or you won't.

superluckycat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2016
    Madison
    Lots of good used SP01's and Tanfo's pop up on the Enos classifieds fairly regularly.

My guess is that either you will prefer the Shadow 2 grip & feel, or you won't.

You may be waiting a while. I've heard October this year or even 2017. I'm very interested in one but I want to get it in time to dry fire it a bunch before next USPSA season.

Otherwise I may just pick up a Tanfo.

Top Bottom