• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Since the majority of Illinois voters continue to vote Dems into office, this will never change. More and more people will leave (I did).

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Artists conception of FIP refugees rushing the Indiana border

2m5aucz.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It's like I say with the Trump wall. Find some illegals and offer citizenship to build it. To Home Depot, everyone!

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    I just hope they don't bring their faulty politics with them.

Last edited:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Who's going to be driving around yelling " The FIP'S are coming, The FIP'S are coming" ?
    And do we wait to see the whites of they're eyes?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Who's going to be driving around yelling " The FIP'S are coming, The FIP'S are coming" ?
    And do we wait to see the whites of they're eyes?
    No need to ride around, we'll use social media. We can add a link to the Urban Dictionary for those asking, "What's a FIP?"

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I see this as a big problem for Indiana they bring a tradition of being nuts. I do believe the governor should address this and establish a immigration policy. It seems they have already stated to act stupid in the northern county's.
    It would be shame to let alll of them in.
    Most of you don't know all the hard work we do down here to keep the Kentucky people out.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Guys! Please quit grouping all of us Illinois refugees seeking freedom in the same light. When my wife and I moved over here you gained two conservative votes. Visclosky has been the US rep here since the 80's, long before we got here. He will only leave by death or indictment. My neighbors are also refugees from Illinois and as far as I know, they are all conservatives.

IMO, Lake county will always be blue but thank God there are enough others to keep them in check.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I lived in IL for the bulk of my younger life. Downstate tends to elect republicans, it is Chicago that elects the dems. Sadly Chicago also has the bulk of the population so they get the bulk of the representatives and senators in the state government plus they wind up electing most governors and other "Constitutional Officers". I actually loved living there when I lived there. I hated the gun laws and all of that sort of thing but overall it wasn't all that bad. The folks in Champaign-Urbana were much more friendly versus the folks here in Terre Haute. I have lived all over the world and made friends no matter where I was until moving here.
    I live here now and have for more than 10 years.

Top Bottom