• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txgho1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    So would we find any benefit in joining this org and working from the inside?

Indianapolis ACORN

1800 N. Meridian
    Suite 511
    Indianapolis, IN 46202

No tax or mortgage assistance services available here. Gary office has other services available.

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    I have thought about getting into this, or perhaps working inside of the demo party. I'm seriously thinking of severing my ties to the repub party as well. Viva Libertarianism! Or at least Ron Paul anyway.

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    That's exactly what the left is hoping for.

Now is not the time to abandon the party, it is time to rebuild it with Conservatives.

That's the only thing keeping me in right now. I know better than to give them more of an edge. If we could get more young people such as myself (29) into the party and active on what the party stands for then maybe it can be turned around. I feel the party has lost it's way and I keep hoping that those that still care will throw their weight around in earnest.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    That's exactly what the left is hoping for.

Now is not the time to abandon the party, it is time to rebuild it with Conservatives.

I agree. While I agree with most Libertarian positions, their purist ideas are just too rigorous for most people. We small "L" libertarians need to work from within the Republican party and drive them in our direction. We need to lose the social conservatives IMO, at least the ones who are willing to involve the government to support their agenda.

We just need a charismatic economic, freedom oriented, Constitution-loving Republican to emerge.

Top Bottom