• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerryboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Terre haute
    Sig P250 sub compact. Wasn't expecting it to flat out shoot ever pistol I have ever fired. And a sub compact? What other sub's should I look at? It came with night sights and became my favorite pistol instantly. I guess I don't need 19 rounds if the first shotbhits right where I'm aiming. Amazing lil gun. Sig rocks!

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Sig p320 sub. Much better trigger, otherwise basically the same gun.

I have a P250C. I like the trigger on mine, as well. I guess it depends on age whether the P320 is better than the P250. I cut my handgun teeth on revolvers. The P250 trigger feels like a very smooth revolver trigger. On the other hand, if your younger than me, you have probably always used striker-fired pistols. Obviously, the P320 will seem much better, to you, than the P250.

Jerryboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Terre haute
    I have a P250C. I like the trigger on mine, as well. I guess it depends on age whether the P320 is better than the P250. I cut my handgun teeth on revolvers. The P250 trigger feels like a very smooth revolver trigger. On the other hand, if your younger than me, you have probably always used striker-fired pistols. Obviously, the P320 will seem much better, to you, than the P250.
    I love the dao trigger. Very smoother. Very accurate lil set up. I was amazed. Just what I was looking for. Modular too. I can swap it to all the popular cals. And sizes and colors. Too nice IMHO. Next up is a gen 1 ppq. This week I'll grab one and see.

geezer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2016
    NE Indiana
    I've had a Sig 250 compact. The double action only was very smooth but i didn't like it . No problem with the 250, just wasn't for me.

I now have a Sig 320 SC, striker fired. I really like it. After 350 rounds the trigger is the best I've seen in striker fired pistols, better than the two Glocks that I've owned. Both the 250 and the 320 are modular, as you know, and I guess that it would depend on which you prefer, hammer or striker fired. . Good guns, both.

Jerryboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Terre haute
    Unless you are set upon by 19+ assailants...

Very true. But still godda hit each one. And a pistol that shoots badly at 7 yds isn't going to do much for anyone. I still like mine though hahaha. I'm gonna hang onto the bad shooters and work on my technique a lil bit. Then work with em. A fine shooter that will last the test of time will surely outlast. No?

Jerryboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Terre haute
    Yea. I'm not a conventional striker fired guy. The walther ppa striker system is a different animal though. So I guess I'm in the marked for ansig p320 now. Does this addi tion ever end? Hahah

Top Bottom