• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 300sx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    ss of indy
    so i was driving home last night and i came to a stop light..didnt see a no turn on red sign(apparently). it was at night.. well i turned right on red and was about a 1/4 mile up the street and have red and blues in my mirror.. i was like wtf? so i pull over and sure enough i ran a no turn on red...none of the other streets in Beech grove have them turning onto emerson ave..but albany does..this is bull ****..it was a lady cop at that and she was kinda hot..i kinda wanted to hit on her but didnt want to make her mad..lol anyway i have no tickets on my license and she still gave me a ticket for it..i never get lucky and get a warning:xmad:..also im not friends with any beech grove police so i have no way of getting out of it..i have way high ups in IPD and homecroft.. do beech grove usually go to court? i figured they do tho..

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    fcpj6e.gif

What did you expect to happen Mr. Wall-o-text? Maybe you should have told the "hot PO" you weren't paying attention to the traffic signs...It may have helped.:rolleyes:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    that no turn on red has been there since the construction was done. you aren't the only one to run it. only one I know caught though. :D
    Beech Grove is notorious for not letting people off on tickets.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    so i was driving home last night and i came to a stop light..didnt see a no turn on red sign(apparently). it was at night.. well i turned right on red and was about a 1/4 mile up the street and have red and blues in my mirror.. i was like wtf? so i pull over and sure enough i ran a no turn on red...none of the other streets in Beech grove have them turning onto emerson ave..but albany does..this is bull ****..it was a lady cop at that and she was kinda hot..i kinda wanted to hit on her but didnt want to make her mad..lol anyway i have no tickets on my license and she still gave me a ticket for it..i never get lucky and get a warning:xmad:..also im not friends with any beech grove police so i have no way of getting out of it..i have way high ups in IPD and homecroft.. do beech grove usually go to court? i figured they do tho..

Bold parts.............Does not compute. If you have no tickets on your license how could have never gotten lucky and gotten a warning. You have either gotten warnings in the past, have never been pulled over before, or you have gotten tickets before.

Go to Court??? Uhhhhh...........you turned on a red against a "no turn on red" sign, don't go to court, just pay the ticket because you are in fact guilty. I don't know.........just a thought.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Safe driver diversion? So that no points will be addded to your licence. It's $225. I am paying for one tomorrow. Don't see how it should cost $75 more than the ticket if you haven't had a ticket. It didn't use to be like that. Used to be able to pay the fine without any extra $ dumped on top if you did the safe driver diversion.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Safe driver diversion? So that no points will be addded to your licence. It's $225. I am paying for one tomorrow. Don't see how it should cost $75 more than the ticket if you haven't had a ticket. It didn't use to be like that. Used to be able to pay the fine without any extra $ dumped on top if you did the safe driver diversion.

It's called "legalized extortion".

"Hey, if you give us an extra $150, we promise not to tell your insurance carrier...*wink wink*"

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    It's called "legalized extortion".

"Hey, if you give us an extra $150, we promise not to tell your insurance carrier...*wink wink*"

I thought thats what our tax system is too. Actualy its a way for law breakers to "legaly" pay their way out of trouble. Just like if you drive drunk and have enough money, you can get out of it and maybe even have no record or a small one not a felony, so then you keep your license and get a second shot at killing someone with your car!!! It wont suprise me if we again start allowing people to pay to have other people serve their time in jail, or pay to get completely off the hook. this judicial system is screwed up big time.

wish i had "way high ups" in the police department so i could not pay attention and break the law and then have a less then honest way high up cop "lose" the ticket.

no one is above the law. pay your ticket, you earned it. warnings are nice, but we need them to pay for those new cop cars some how!!! congrats you just earned the priveledge to pay for that cops out of town vacation trip in her police car, with her underwear model boyfriend :laugh:

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    well sounds like a pain in the butt... oh well that happens sometimes. i'm sure you did not intentionally do it and it stinks(apparently) that she would not give you a warning(or something else since she was hot ;) but don't be :xmad: just pay the ticket... beechgrove needs the money.. you will be helping the economy.... i had a ticket from not paying attention too... it has been may years ago..i was 17 at the time and driving to work and not paying attention to me speed.. got a ticket for 10 over.... wasn't really in a hurry just listening to the tunes and cruizing along... learning experience.... it will make you look for no turn on red signs from here on out though(probably) it does stink that you never get a break on tickets but this is your first one so i guess that is lucky.. and it does not help that no one else is around on the road that you turned no turn on red in front of except that hot cop.. maybe you should run the same light again and this time you might get off if you tell her you ran the light so you could see here again cause she was hot...... sounds like a good pick up line to me.maybe she will cuff you....:naughty: don't let it get you down it will be alright pay the ticket and at least if you get pulled over in indy you should be able to get out of it so that will be a good time for you...i don't have anyone way up on any police force to get me out of tickets (what does the color blue taste like, you know what i mean?)so you are doing better than me so you should feel lucky.

:yesway::rockwoot:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Armed tax collectors. Let's get started on the ISP guys who drive the mustangs that have to write 300 tickets a month to keep there cars.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    One last thing who in the world would ask a "friend" to fix a ticket. A true friend wouldn't put the officer in that position.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    I had a close call with the Franklin PD got pulled over for 62 in a 50 even though my speedometer said 50... Got a warning and now I have to watch my speedometer more closely... I figured my speeds to be off 2 mph for ever 10 so I just have a little math to do while driving. lol

On a second note what is 300sx is it a 200sx or 240sx with a 300zx engine?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    to the OP perhaps "life" put you in this situtation so you would end up getting a ticket from the "hot" LEO so that you would pay the ticket and then go back to the BG PD and look for the "hot" LEO to tell her "paid the ticket how about a cup of coffee" and several days/months/years later we here in INGO get a new post from you regarding your wedding. =)

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    to the OP perhaps "life" put you in this situtation so you would end up getting a ticket from the "hot" LEO so that you would pay the ticket and then go back to the BG PD and look for the "hot" LEO to tell her "paid the ticket how about a cup of coffee" and several days/months/years later we here in INGO get a new post from you regarding your wedding. =)

Too scary, OP doesnt have any connections at beechgrove.

:D

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I think we need to call the waaaaahmbulance. The first step in first aid in this case is to stop the whining. Please imagine this post in purple as I can no longer access the color feature or any icons.

Top Bottom