• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    A Kershaw Drone. I really like it. So I was showing it to my wife and how it is an assisted open. She is scared of it. I mean REALLY scared. She kept saying "I don't like that!" over and over. I guess I don't have to worry about her messing with my new knife.:D

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Love Kershaws products. I currently have a Needs Work, and a Scallion, looking into buying the Leek soonish, after my gun range dues are paid up. Kershaw makes great stuff! Their assisted open is lightning fast compared to others (Gerber)

Pizza The Hutt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Hamilton County
    Kershaws are beautifully tight knives.

I pulled out a leek the other day at the office to assist with opening a bag and my co-worker was taken back by the speed in which it opened. She was convinced it was a switchblade. I can't say that she is that far off.

Have fun with your new knife.

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The Leek is one of the most purchased knives ever. Obiously there is a reason for that; and it comes in so many models and options. I've lost count of how many knives I have, but I still carry my Leek.

Ebux

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    That's a nice knife. I have an aluminum handled kershaw that I've had forever , it's all dented and dinged but still locks up tight.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I've got a Kershaw Tanto Blur as my EDC. I got into a discussion with some in-laws about the switchblade law repeal and they wondered why someone would need a switchblade.

I pulled out my Blur and flipped it open and asked what the difference between the Blur and a push-button switchblade was. They couldn't answer. I said, "This one is legal because it doesn't have a button. But does that really matter? I can get it out and open just as fast as if it did have a button. So why does an outdated knife law need to be on the books? It's not about the knife, it's about removing stupid outdated laws."

I don't know if they agreed with me, but they got the point. Edit: har har har

Top Bottom