So I have been trying to sign up for ACA since December.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bart2278

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    This is what I get Untitled.jpg . Does anyone know how to fix it? Please don't say call because I waited an hour to be hung up on.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I don't know, but someone created a meme for it already

43656048.jpg

chcknhawk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2013
    Temple, TX
    The federal government has no constitutional authority to force me to purchase anything. The challenges that were heard in SCOTUS weren't brought by those affected, but once the People start getting charged, they can file a lawsuit challenging it. The act is a violation of Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution, to wit that "all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States." Obviously, if some citizens are charged "taxes" for NOT purchasing something that others do, there is nothing uniform about it.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Call the ACA navigators. My wife had trouble with the online version. The navigator assisted her and completed the process quickly.

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What's unconstitutional about it? (serious question)

Being required by Fedzilla to buy a good or service, with the fear tactic of penalty by taxation upon failure to comply.

What if another President mandated that all citizens must own a firearm for personal protection or face penalty of federal taxation that will increase exponentially, annually, for noncompliance? Both are health related issues, are they not?

chcknhawk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2013
    Temple, TX
    What if another President mandated that all citizens must own a firearm for personal protection or face penalty of federal taxation that will increase exponentially, annually, for noncompliance? Both are health related issues, are they not?

Or the opposite: taxes or fined for OWNING a firearm. Cause, you know, firearms are deadly killers.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If you get your information entered, you can wait until you get sick before picking a plan and paying a premium.
    If your information is in, they count you as signed up.
    The deadline will never come; it will be extended until a Republican president shuts down the entire thing by executive order.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Entered = available to identity thieves. The fed site has basically no security. Note also there is no background check to become a "navigator". I'm just waiting for people to start noticing a pattern.

Top Bottom