• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I'm thinking SoG will loose more viewers the longer Joe is "in charge"... He's too much business & not enough "It's a cannon!" for most, IMO.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I'm thinking SoG will loose more viewers the longer Joe is "in charge"... He's too much business & not enough "It's a cannon!" for most, IMO.

Thats the reason I DONT want SoG. I think the main people in the show are annoying as hell. It reminds me of the Call of Duty crowd.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I've binge watched:

Mad Men
    The Shield
    House of Cards
    The League, and
    Arrested Development

While I have regularly watched American Guns....one episode at a time is plenty....sometimes too much.

draketungsten

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Hendricks Co.
    Watched American Guns on Discovery. Liked it better than SOG (the owner is just an ass that I'm surprised anyone would work for). However, are the producers or the father pimping out his daughter in American Guns? They make sure she's shown wearing something revealing or skimpy. Or it could be their entire family. By the looks of the mother, she has no problem with teenage girls wearing skimpy stuff. If that was my daughter, she'd be wearing a burka.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I think the show is counter productive to the usual firearms owners rights. People (who vote) with little other exposure to firearms owners have to be horrified at some of the antics portrayed on that program. I have actually had people ask me about things they see on that show, thinking that is what my involvement in the shooting community and 2nd amandment support looks like. As far as skills, cobbling a bunch of AK's together is not really gunsmithing skills.

I did really like top shot. The courses of fire and the variety of weapons were enough to get past the soap opera style "personal" drama.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Top Shot was (is) pretty good. The first season they cooked it to manufacture drama, but since then, not so much.

Well, that Jake Zweig was a piece of work...but other than that.

Top Bottom