• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    They've been moving big time the last two mornings. Today was the first day since gun opener I've seen a buck pushing does, he paid for it. I've seen over 35 deer since gun opened up, a lot are probably the same. Passed on does and small bucks this year

Cattman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Franklin
    I hunted dark to dark last Tue in Jefferson Co with no activity. Dark to Dark Sat in Parke Co and only saw a herd of squirrels around me. Dark to dark yesterday in Jackson Co with same results. Wishing I hadn't passed on a big bodied 6 the last week of bow. Bigger one's on camera's. Hopefully they'll be out of lock down in Parke co.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Nothing where we are at.
    Cams got em late at night.
    Maybe the holiday will blow some out of neighboring property onto ours.
    Not getting hopes up.

Really like a buck in the freezer before MZ season (cold and arthritis not a good combo).

Shep79

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    Bainbridge
    Had a monster 10 pt stand up from a thicket and walk directly away from me at 30 yards last Saturday afternoon. Tried to turn him with grunt and bleat but no interest. No way to take a shot other than a colon cleanser...not my style. Hope to see him again this weekend.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Been hoping to get a shot at the 12 pointer we've had running around here all year. Hadn't seen hide nor hair of him all season so I kinda figured he went nocturnal. Yesterday we went to visit with the MIL, got home about 4:00(we're on central time), was debating if it would be worthwhile to try and get in the woods for maybe half an hour. Look out the kitchen window and he was standing 30 yards away. Oh well, at least I know he's still out there.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rudyjr
    Top Bottom