Avon
    That's why I got one of these!

th

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    It is actually a picture of a triple barrel Italian revolver from either the late 20's or early 30's I found on the computer (I wish I could call it mine). Technically it is a six shooter because it fires three rounds at once and if not an antique would have to be nfa registered. But for the sake of argument, what if I had a single shot revolver that held more than 10 rounds?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That is definitely on the must have list, which is currently growing everyday.. I think I'm gonna find myself poor real quick. Oh we'll it's only money!

Jon

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    I don't think the Libs and grabbers can find the votes to do any of the things they are threatening. They are just greasing the skids for the next time and of course trying to divert attention from other more important problems.

However, if they should get a ten round rule on mags passed we will just have to spend more time practicing the simple art of changing magazines or on a more novel thought go back the the old WWI adage of " one shot one kill" .

Ever since Vietnam and the advent of everyone carrying a fully auto capable rifle gun fights have been about putting down cover and not about shooting. As poorly as most criminals and cops shoot you should be able to stand in the open, take careful aim and score a kill on one shot without being overly concerned about getting shot yourself.

Top Bottom