• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdwarr6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Yeah, this morning I got up and went to work on a normal schedule, Father goes outside to start his truck, comes back in and makes the comment, Didn't you lock the trailer, the door is standing wide open, so needless to say I throw on my boots and go check it, sure enough some bastards cut the lock.

Nothing was stolen, only programming books, and Christmas decorations in there, however its the mere point that people are so dishonest now days.

Besides that I had this trailer parked in a not so good neighborhood in Houston for 5 months, not one problem. I move to Camby Indiana here 4 days and the locks get cut.

Awesome day, now I have to buy a new padlock, and they bent the frame that its held with

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well that really sucks...While I have never had anything broken into, I also share your hatred for scumbags like that.

You still have to look on the bright side though, it could have been MUCH worse.;)

Rooster Cogburn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    MSG2 - Indianapolis
    You could always leave them a nice surprise on their next visit. Some old man I knew 30 years ago would electrify the chain locking his barn. Not enough to kill yea but hot damn, would send sparks from your eyes. **cough** So I was told. ;)

Just sayin'...

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    In monrovia had someone try to kick the door in 2 nights ago. cops scared them off before the 12 ga was utilized.

:eek: That's in my neck of the woods!

I do not keep my HD shotgun loaded, but it and the shells are within reach once my feet hit the floor. I guess those shells will find their way into the tube when I get home tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    :eek: That's in my neck of the woods!

I do not keep my HD shotgun loaded, but it and the shells are within reach once my feet hit the floor. I guess those shells will find their way into the tube when I get home tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah they don't give you a time out to load.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    Yeah, this morning I got up and went to work on a normal schedule, Father goes outside to start his truck, comes back in and makes the comment, Didn't you lock the trailer, the door is standing wide open, so needless to say I throw on my boots and go check it, sure enough some bastards cut the lock.

Nothing was stolen, only programming books, and Christmas decorations in there, however its the mere point that people are so dishonest now days.

Besides that I had this trailer parked in a not so good neighborhood in Houston for 5 months, not one problem. I move to Camby Indiana here 4 days and the locks get cut.

Awesome day, now I have to buy a new padlock, and they bent the frame that its held with

Just be glad it wasn't your house. A f#$king a-hole stood next my bed.....and it wasn't me. It took several weeks to get over that. Still creeps me out just thinking about it.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Just be glad it wasn't your house. A f# a-hole stood next my bed.....and it wasn't me. It took several weeks to get over that. Still creeps me out just thinking about it.

Sounds like he had someone break into his house and stand next to his bed.. I'm guessing wife saw? Glad to hear it was something you could get over, HGC-guessing that means no one injured.

Blessings,
    B

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If someone had the balls to stand next to my bed...I have no clue what they would do or why. But they wouldn't be standing much longer.
    It's not my story to tell, but HGC had a robbery some time back. My guess is things were stolen from his bedroom.

Top Bottom