• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    You going Artillery?

Ft. Sill sucked when I went to PLDC there in 09 and it will continue to suck until it's demo'd.

Good luck, brother. Shoot for honor grad, and volunteer for everything, no matter what people have told you. Extra attention will only make you a better soldier.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    Good luck, brother. Shoot for honor grad, and volunteer for everything, no matter what people have told you. Extra attention will only make you a better soldier.

^ This.. I did this when I was in basic and the Drill Sgts got sick me and told me to go away... A good attitude goes a long way! Run harder, yell louder and have more false motivation than anyone else!:patriot::ar15:

Enjoy your service.. I did and wish I was still in...

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Ft Sill for me too-30 years ago. Good Luck and God speed! Oh, and tell those squids we 've got BOOM too! 13Bravo FA!!!

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    I got a guy to let me on his laptop for few minutes so I figured I'd stop by. Just want to say thanks for all the kind words! Going 13M, multiple launch rocket systems. Nice to hear some of you went to Ft. Sill too. I plan on making BCT the best experience I can, not a negative one so I appreciate the advice and will do INGO proud! Thanks again guys and if I get a chance at some point to check in I'll let you know how it's going!

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    thank you for your service. glad there are strong brave young men still interested in doing the dirty work. God bless you and your family and thank you again! :patriot:

Dude, what’s wrong with you? Why not the Navy? You get to sleep in a bed, the uniforms are better looking, a girl in every port, the navy’s guns go BOOM. Well I guess it is too late now but if they will let you transfer to the Navy it might be a good move.

Good luck, the service is one of the best things a young man can do.

typical. he chose what he wanted to do or maybe he is following someone's footsteps. sometimes this is why i hate a nancy seal.

Top Bottom