• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Local Clay County Brazil Times paper had a story about a "NRA" member L.T. Clark thinks that "Assault weapons" have no place in society you can read about it here. Im so sick of this type of **** already my eyes could bleed.

Brazil Times: Local News: NRA member differs with organization (02/03/13)
    He's one of the deluded people who think that THEY won't be affected by a ban on "Assault Weapons".
    Once a particular type of firearm is banned, the others will follow as surely as Sunrise follows Sunset.
    The fool!!!!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Local Clay County Brazil Times paper had a story about a "NRA" member L.T. Clark thinks that "Assault weapons" have no place in society you can read about it here. Im so sick of this type of **** already my eyes could bleed.

Brazil Times: Local News: NRA member differs with organization (02/03/13)

Nothing new here. The only two ways in which the Brazil Times was ever useful was announcing obituaries and as a reserve in the event that an unprepared individual ran out of toilet paper.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Unfortunatly that is what may be the downfall of our battle. I guess some just do not understand that once they are banned this time we will not get them back, and I believe that the proposed legislation might open the door for future bans as well.

AlphaSig112

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Lawrence
    This doesn't honestly surprise me. Being surprised by this is like being surprised that not everyone of any organization doesn't always agree. The press will always pick up on the one person of the opposition that supports their ideas. This guys just an idiot.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    lol. I didn't move far. I'm originally from the Haute, but my wife grew up here. Besides, got a ridiculous price on our house. :):

About the only good thing I can think of regarding Brazil is that I no longer live there.

Top Bottom