• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    So today my boyfriend and I went to the shooting range and I shot his .22 I did an awesome job he was surprised that I did that good. Then after that we went to Big R and I was looking at guns there. I saw a pink Charter Arms .38 and I loved it! So I am hoping that I get it for my birthday that is coming up in Oct (wink wink) he's on this site as well so i'm hoping he will be reading this. The boyfriend wants me to shoot one before we get one to see if I like how it shoots. Here is some pictures from today at the range. Sorry no pictures of me shooting any guns, I'll get some next time, I promise.

Michael shooting his .45
    DSC00116.jpg

This is the .22 I was shooting today.
    DSC00126.jpg

Michael shooting the .22 at the 100 range.
    DSC00130.jpg

This is what we did with the .22 and Michael shot on it with his .45.
    DSC00125.jpg

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Glad you had a good time. He's right about wanting you to shoot it before you buy it. They aren't cheap. I am unable to help you in that area. But maybe as a present though, it'd be worth the purchase... :)

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    FCVCC eh? we (my youngest daughter & myself) just got back from there.

They were remodeling the 7 yard pistol stations though, I saw them welding up some new steel plates & stuff so we had to stick with shooting rifles at the 50 yard stations.

FCVCC.jpg

Btw I have a little Taurus 85 .38spl ultra lite you are more than welcome to try out that would be very similar to a Charter Arms (it's not pink though).

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Nice job out there!

I'm from Noblesville too, so if you ever want to have some girlie range time, let me know! My schedule's kind of crazy with work and school, but I can usually find a few hours here or there. :)

erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    FCVCC eh? we (my youngest daughter & myself) just got back from there.

They were remodeling the 7 yard pistol stations though, I saw them welding up some new steel plates & stuff so we had to stick with shooting rifles at the 50 yard stations.

FCVCC.jpg

Btw I have a little Taurus 85 .38spl ultra lite you are more than welcome to try out that would be very similar to a Charter Arms (it's not pink though).

That will be cool to try the Taurus 85 .38spl ultra lite. Thanks a lot. Just let me know when we can.

erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    Nice job out there!

I'm from Noblesville too, so if you ever want to have some girlie range time, let me know! My schedule's kind of crazy with work and school, but I can usually find a few hours here or there. :)

That will be nice to have a girlie time at the range. Just whenever you have the time to do it. My thing is I do not have a permit for the guns right now we are working on to get my life time permit so my boyfriend would have to come to bring the guns. But I would love to shot with a girl and show me some things.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    That will be cool to try the Taurus 85 .38spl ultra lite. Thanks a lot. Just let me know when we can.

Unless something comes up which prevents it, we will probably be out at FCVCC this upcoming Saturday afternoon, you are more than welcome to come over & say hello & try out the Taurus & what ever other firearms we bring along with us.

erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    Unless something comes up which prevents it, we will probably be out at FCVCC this upcoming Saturday afternoon, you are more than welcome to come over & say hello & try out the Taurus & what ever other firearms we bring along with us.

Ok thanks a lot. I will see what we are doing if not anything we will be up that away. Thanks again.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Muzzle flip is a witch. It's my purse gun and I hate practicing with it because of that. There's just no weight to help absorb recoil so it all goes into the upward/rearward motion of the firearm. Porting the barrel helps...some. But I'll say this for it: it's light weight (relative to the steel models), and I feel better knowing it's there even when I can't carry on the bod.

I hope you get a chance to shoot one. It really gives an appreciation for the auto-loaders and wheel guns with more heft.

That will be nice to have a girlie time at the range. Just whenever you have the time to do it. My thing is I do not have a permit for the guns right now we are working on to get my life time permit so my boyfriend would have to come to bring the guns. But I would love to shot with a girl and show me some things.

Can you make it to the INGO Wimmenz meet-n-greet?
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._ingo_meet_n_greet_-_october_30th_2010_a.html

erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    Muzzle flip is a witch. It's my purse gun and I hate practicing with it because of that. There's just no weight to help absorb recoil so it all goes into the upward/rearward motion of the firearm. Porting the barrel helps...some. But I'll say this for it: it's light weight (relative to the steel models), and I feel better knowing it's there even when I can't carry on the bod.

I hope you get a chance to shoot one. It really gives an appreciation for the auto-loaders and wheel guns with more heft.

Can you make it to the INGO Wimmenz meet-n-greet?
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._ingo_meet_n_greet_-_october_30th_2010_a.html

Thanks for the advise on the gun.

I do not know if I can or not. I just know I won't be able to bring any guns cause I do not have a permit just yet.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I just know I won't be able to bring any guns cause I do not have a permit just yet.

No worries. It's just dinner. And more than a few of us will be carrying. We'll protect you. ;) Just a chance for us to meet and put a face to the screen names and otherwise shoot the breeze.

erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    No worries. It's just dinner. And more than a few of us will be carrying. We'll protect you. ;) Just a chance for us to meet and put a face to the screen names and otherwise shoot the breeze.

He-he good deal, I hope I can come. If so see you there.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Hey Erinu4 our schedule has changed, we are going to be at FCVCC this afternoon from about 3:30pm to about 5:30pm instead of Saturday, I know this is sort of short notice but I'll make sure to bring that Taurus along with us just in case you can make it.

erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    Hey Erinu4 our schedule has changed, we are going to be at FCVCC this afternoon from about 3:30pm to about 5:30pm instead of Saturday, I know this is sort of short notice but I'll make sure to bring that Taurus along with us just in case you can make it.

Sorry I wasn't up there. I went earlier today around 11am to try out a gun. Thanks again.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    No worries Erinu4,

I brought out about 8 or 9 different handguns and my wife, my youngest daughter & I all had fun taking turns blasting away at the targets ... of course my daughter's favorite was the big "zombie" targets that I brought out, she got a serious kick out of shooting at those.

Anyway I hope you had as much fun as we did & I am sure that eventually you'll find a handgun that you will really like.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Yikes I just downloaded the pictures my daughter took yesterday while we were at the range ... my little designated camera girl managed to take one picture ONE that turn out decent enough to keep & it wasn't of me! LOL anyway here is a photo of my wife shooting yesterday.

myhunny.jpg

erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    We did have a good time at the range. We wasn't there very long cause it was so packed. Glad you guys had a good time. Maybe someday we will bump into each other there. We usually go on Friday mornings.

Top Bottom