• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    Lets speculate here. Lets say there is a looming ban on firearms, not just AWs, a full on banning of our right to bear arms. Do any of you foresee civil war? Or will gun owners give up their arms and we will hear stories of scattered individuals getting shot by whoever is deemed to physically remove all "illegal" arms. Granted, this will probably not happen all at once but in stages.

Furthermore, to keep this from happening I am proposing that we make our voices heard by staging some sort of sit in or protest to keep our God given right to protect ourselves. We obviously can't rely on our duly appointed elected to do our bidding so we must take a page from the history books and stand up for ourselves. This is a scary time we live in, and I for one will not let my children grow up in a society where they live in fear of the government. My oldest will be five in February so this shooting hit home for me. I am motivated to do what needs to be done within the law.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Call and mail congress,letters to the editor, make good points on facebook and other forum discussions and with family members over the holidays.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    Although sometimes I wonder what Americans are thinking and are disappointed in choices they make, I still believe that there are some of us willing to preserve our rights for future generations.

As for me........they can take my guns from my cold, dead hands. But I already lost all mine in a boating accident anyway......

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I have emailed Senator Coates and Congressman Stutzman, but as a man, I can't but help feeling like I still haven't done enough. Being a member of this forum, it's actually made me think more politically charged thoughts and helped me to become more active. I have never really watched any of the news outlets with any interest until getting my LTCH. I just can't help but think that simply emailing or calling will get the job done.

Top Bottom