So what did YOU do to stimulate the economy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    I got jack . . . parents claimed me on their taxes for the stimulus/education credits. Then didn't get any "stimulus money" for either myself or my brother.

So I didn't get anything, they didn't get anything for me. I'm still seething about that . . .

tcshooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    well...mine went to tile, paint and new cabinets for the bathroom - the rest is going into a S&W 44 mag mountain gun for me which I am sposed to be picking up here in the next couple days.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I got jack . . . parents claimed me on their taxes for the stimulus/education credits. Then didn't get any "stimulus money" for either myself or my brother.

So I didn't get anything, they didn't get anything for me. I'm still seething about that . . .

If they don't claim you next year, you may still be entitled to the $600 but it will be next year befor you get it. My son is in the same boat as you.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Got a WASR-10 AK with a side fold stock & black furniture with 200 rds of ammo at the gun show in Fort Wayne last weekend. Went to the range on Tuesday. Shot it & my AR (I love EBR's). Man, that was a good time.

Top Bottom