• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • windellmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    Nice multicam back pack, usgi mags, stuff to finish out my ifak, berkey water filter, ar stripped lower, bcg, magpul followers, various tracer ammo, new low profile ear muffs. Almost bought an HK p30. Price was decent.

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I got an INGO sticker and a Chip McCormick mag for my ultra carry. Only got one bc I want to see how I like it first. Took forever to decide between that or a Wilson combat.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Well since I'm sure dad won't get on here and post it, he found his Ruger SR1911, and for a reasonable price.
    Wish I didn't work nights, I could have gone with, lol.

r.gray87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Columbus
    I got my wife to go, and she wasn't miserable.

But more importantly I picked up 2 glock 17 mags for less than the Glockstore had them and I picked up an out of stock/non-backorderable Ruger 10/22 T6 aluminum quad rail that runs the whole length of the gun on the top for less than I could have gotten it anywhere I've seen.

Lots of overpriced things, which has been mentioned a few times, but I was happy with what I got for the prices I paid.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    a little back story, I went primarily for 2 reasons: 1) pick up some MREs from the group buy, and 2) Pick up a couple of trigger groups from ZbornacSVT. I got the MREs at noon, and was able to meet up and get the trigger groups soon there after with out having to wait in line or pay to get in. I was seriously considering going home but decided to see how the line went. So I got some lunch (MMMMMMMMMMM Papa Roux!), and got back right at 2PM. The line went quick, Bob Kevoian was about 5 people behind me in his bright blue LA Dodgers hat. It was a sign.

I went looking for some stuff for my dad primarily. He bought a couple of AR lowers 3 or 4 years ago and decided they needed to be built.

First I picked up a couple of trigger groups from ZbornacSVT (Thank you Sir!).

Next I looks for BCGs and picked up two of them for a reasonable price.

As I was walking around looking I found my favorite russian milsurp guy had some Tula bakelite AK mags on his table, and one of them was a "Long Top", ie early early production model and worth about $100 each. So I grabbed that, and explained to him the difference to told him to buy all he could find.

Somewhere in the middle I picked up an upper, and magpul stock and grip as well.

On my way out the door, literally I was leaving, I passed my dream rifle. (I have weird dreams). A local FFL, ie 15 minutes from my house, and here we are in Indy 1.5 hours from my house, has it sitting on his table. I passed it, realized what it was, and flipped back around. As soon as I stopped he looked and me and said "I thought you might like this one".

A real honest to God Russian Tigr aka Dragunov.

I made some phone calls, did some quick internet research. It seems it was very reasonably (pre-panic) priced, so I went back to give him a down payment since I didn't bring enough cash with me to buy all the other junk and that rifle. I should pick it up tonight.

Needless to say, my dad now has his two ARs complete, and I am all out of fun money, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! BEST 1500 YET! and to think I wasn't even going to go.

ccolbert4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    Greenwood Indiana
    I got a Henry Repeating Arms AR-7 survival 22LR. I thought I wanted it, got a good price on it, but now I realize I already have a decent 22. So now I want to sell it. loll

stevep48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    250 rounds of 45, same as I paid on line shipped :rolleyes:
    2 Chuck Mc 1911 8 round mags, same price as on line
    No waiting in line when we got there at 11 am Sat was nice

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Im mainly a precision rifle guy so there is typically not alot for me at the show, but this one was diffrent.

A guy walking around had a package deal

Remington 700 police in 338 lapua
    470 rds of hsm ammo
    IOR scope
    case
    3 mags
    harris pod

I hit a home run on this one. Not a cheap home run, but a home run none the less.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Im mainly a precision rifle guy so there is typically not alot for me at the show, but this one was diffrent.

A guy walking around had a package deal

Remington 700 police in 338 lapua
    470 rds of hsm ammo
    IOR scope
    case
    3 mags
    harris pod

I hit a home run on this one. Not a cheap home run, but a home run none the less.

Expensive yes, but a steal none the less......I still think there has to be something wrong with it, lol.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Expensive yes, but a steal none the less......I still think there has to be something wrong with it, lol.

There might be, I havent shot it yet. I was going to go shoot it today (no scope) just to check, but a 5 dollar bullet better do somthing important:D.

It came with new firing pin assembly, and ill replace the trigger anyways so it cant be much.

Top Bottom