SO . . . .What do you think the odds of the Indy 1500 Show happening in 4 weeks?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'll be REALLY disappointed if it's canceled.
    I couldn't possibly find anything better to waste my day.

Oh wait... I could go to a gun forum and read posts about Indy 1500 being canceled.:rolleyes::dunno:

National Gun Day shows down in Louisville pretty much ruined the 1500 for me. But even the past couple of those that I went to weren't as good as they'd been in the past. Like the 1500, they have some shows that are better than others, depending on the season.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Even if it's not cancelled, I can't think of a good reason to visit the city at all, especially for an overpriced, under-stocked gun show during a BLM social coup and a verified pandemic.

Yep, that's a hefty nope.

Wouldn't matter if the tickets were free and they're giving away jerky at the door.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Even if it's not cancelled, I can't think of a good reason to visit the city at all, especially for an overpriced, under-stocked gun show during a BLM social coup and a verified pandemic.

Yep, that's a hefty nope.

Wouldn't matter if the tickets were free and they're giving away jerky at the door.

Can you imagine what would happen if 100-150 BLM hooligans rushed the show like they did recently at the fairgrounds?

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    There’s about as much of a chance as the 1500 happening as there is me convincing my wife of a threeway with her hot friend

OK, sorry to inform you that you wont be having that threesome, as the August AND November shows have just been cancelled. They are going to TRY and have a BIG one in October just before the election.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    They are holding protest marches over wearing masks so we can reduce the infection rate of the virus just a couple of miles from the State Fairgrounds.

This won't be over anytime soon, and I mean years.

They've already identified 6 different strains of the virus which means (narrative) the virus has mutated so stay home some more and continue wearing masks and it also means (narrative) whatever vaccine they are working will only be effective against the original strains when they started developing the vaccine

defy any orders from govt at any level just like the "peaceful" protestors are doing, that's the only answer to this kind of tyranny

Top Bottom