• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Friend is wanting me to sell these dies. I already have a set of 45 acp does for my single stage rcbs. These are lee dies and say 45 acp. But That’s as far as my knowledge goes on these. I would assume these are for a progressive press? What are they worth? Anything else I should know about these?
    thanks
    AA

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      859.9 KB · Views: 43
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      1,022.4 KB · Views: 70

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    [STRIKE][/STRIKE]Those appear to possibly be for a Lee [STRIKE]Pro1000[/STRIKE] press. They sure look a hell of a lot like mine.

I adjusted the post because whatever press its for, it rotates clockwise. My Pro 1000 runs CCW. But unless Lee shares a 3 hole 6 lobe design with somebody else, its Lee.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Those appear to possibly be for a Lee [STRIKE]Pro1000[/STRIKE] press. They sure look a hell of a lot like mine.

I adjusted the post because whatever press its for, it rotates clockwise. My Pro 1000 runs CCW. But unless Lee shares a 3 hole 6 lobe design with somebody else, its Lee.

Yes, ^^^this^^^. Their 3 hole turret doesn't allow for a crimp die. Just sizing/decapping, thru-the-die powder charging and seating.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    The dies themselves work in almost any press but the blocks they're mounted to will fit something specific. Without the press to mount to, the blocks aren't much use and neither add to nor subtract from the deal.

I'm guessing turret rather than progressive based on 3 positions but that's as much as I know.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Looks like the Pro 1000 turrets. The 4 hole turret I have has a round top and no ears like the ones pictured. The 3 hole Turrets are $17 MSRP on Lee's site. The dies look like a 4 die set plus a couple extra dies. Not sure what those are without a closer look. A 4 Die set run $48 new.

Top Bottom