• ...and so much more!
  • dweezil

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Fishers
    Nothing for me...but

I got a knife from Brads for the little lady. Strangely, she was very suspicious of my spontaneous gift. I think she thought it was a peace offering for another firearm purchase.:D

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    I was able to hook a M&P 9mm 4.25" LNIB. Did an even trade on the Glock 22 I was tryin to sell. Sold the rest of the mags to Billybob44 at the show...helped him out, helped me out...got me into the M&P 9 for as cheap as one can get.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I got a Spyderco Villotton Sub-Hilt from Brad. I'm not sure if I will ever cut anything with it, but it is a great addition to my Spyderco [STRIKE]addiction[/STRIKE] collection. :yesway:

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Found in-date ALICE 1st aid kits for $6 (the ALICE pack was an awesome deal IMO).

Also found a dealer willing to blue-book my .45/.410 Derringer and DIDN'T tell me I was an ass-hat for asking market value for it. Traded him it and a Bryco .380 for a Sig SP2340.

*Side-note: Encountered FAR more people wanting nothing more than to rip people off this show than ever before; I've hit the last 7-8 1500's that have happened.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I picked up a nice little Colt 1903 for $450. Cleaned and lubed it and then put 50 rounds through it on Sunday. Sweet shooter. It's in much better condition than the $599 one down at an LGS. There was an SAR K2 in 45 for around $450 that I really should have bought. The guy next to the wall had a Witness in 10mm for $450 out the door that I should have looked closer at than I did. He had the same gun there two shows ago and am guessing that he'll have it there again at the next show.

longshooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Fishers
    Picked up a RRA flat top upper receiver, RRA gas block and a floating quad rail to convert my A2 over to an A4. Rich at Indy custom firearms stripped my A2, put all the guts into my new A4, installed the gas block and put everything back together in about an hour. All for $154..... Way better than the $650 complete upper I had been eyeing. Thanks Indy custom firearms!

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    I picked up a nice little Colt 1903 for $450. Cleaned and lubed it and then put 50 rounds through it on Sunday. Sweet shooter. It's in much better condition than the $599 one down at an LGS. There was an SAR K2 in 45 for around $450 that I really should have bought. The guy next to the wall had a Witness in 10mm for $450 out the door that I should have looked closer at than I did. He had the same gun there two shows ago and am guessing that he'll have it there again at the next show.

that witness was the compact, and buds has them cheaper. I bet if you talked dirty to a gun store they could get you close for the full size ore the base compact if you want one.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I didnt see the deal. I saw the pmr-30 for $499.00, but thats a bit jacked up. But the First I've seen n touched, almost got it. The knife lady had a youngster working. (Good Kid too).

It was either Lexie or Charlie3 who is the son of INGO member Charlie2. Both are good kids and the only kids we would ever allow behind our tables.

tater86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Vertical grip, red dot scope, hand guard, pistol grip, and a pissy girlfriend lol. All in od green for my ar except the red dot and the girlfriend. She was more red! Worth it? I think so!

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    I got some nice Bobcat Steel. A caltrop looking piece of AR500 with 4 3" circles.

Also, some tasty candied pecans!

skseifert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Boggstown
    Nice Ruger 22/45 with wood grips - $275. Put 50 rounds through it that night, and SWEET!

Also got my son's picture with Mike Pence.

Top Bottom