• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    Got a CMC trigger, and armoreres wrench. 500 rounds cci Supressor. Gun belt, targets, pocket holster for NNA Mini revolver. Pretty much everything on my list. Still looking for a nice Tauruss 22LR revolver though. I mssed the one that was posted in the classifieds last month.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Well, I am happy to have done the show. The best thing I saw was the FN30 parts kit in .308. It is only missing a few, easy to find parts, and it came with 1000 disintegrating links.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    That explains why they were gone when I decided to go back and buy more. From what I can tell they are the same as the Federal Supressor rounds. 45 grain, solid at 970 fps. This is the slowest that works for my semi autos.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I was there yesterday at 2 in uniform but I did run into any INGO'ers. I did get to hang out with a long time friend now retired LEO, who owns Patriot Concealment Systems. Picked up a couple of new holsters then I had to stop by a buy a new rifle sling from Urban ERT, upgraded my OLD OLD OLD Urban ERT sling.

I thought that was you. Let me guess, your last name is Denny. ;) I saw you walking around in uniform and wondered the whole time 'if that guy is from INGO' and something about jack boots on my neck lol ;)

Jerry-T

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I lucked out and managed to sell a blackpowder rifle for about what I bought it for. After an hour I thought for sure I was walking out with it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I thought that was you. Let me guess, your last name is Denny. ;) I saw you walking around in uniform and wondered the whole time 'if that guy is from INGO' and something about jack boots on my neck lol ;)

Thats Frank, I don't know if Denny even owns jackboots? (Purple)

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Late to the thread, but while it was a very small show (as 1500's go) with very spacious aisles, I did manage to get a pretty good price on a Beretta 21a .25 auto, from ACME, that will fill a nice little space in my pocket pistol/suppressor host collection. Sadly, Joe was immune to my charms in attempting to get that price even lower. :):

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    Went to the show and even though it was a small one I spent 5 hrs looking around. This time I was looking at the AK offerings and by and large I was somewhat disappointed by the selection. Finally did come across a nice Chinese Mak 90 hidden in a rack...lets just say I couldn't resist...:D

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Went to the show and even though it was a small one I spent 5 hrs looking around. This time I was looking at the AK offerings and by and large I was somewhat disappointed by the selection. Finally did come across a nice Chinese Mak 90 hidden in a rack...lets just say I couldn't resist...:D

I probably fondled that one since there were so few. IIRC it was a pretty decent rifle at a pretty good price. Congrats!

Top Bottom