So, you think you'd like a 10/22 magnum.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    The Remington 597 in 17 HMR that were "bought back" are going to be priced even higher in a few years. I'm kinda bummed i only have 3. :D

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    597 & 10/22 HMRs

Hang around rimfire central and you'll find there are quite a few 10/22 magnums and HMR conversions as well as 597 HMRs that are still running just fine. I'd really like to see how much Remington profited on their lowball buy-back deal.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Why that much indeed!

why that much for a 10/22 magnum. saw one on gunbroker last night for 800 and still going.

This one is on gunbroker at $1550 as of 5 minutes ago. Why that much? I'm thinking only a psychiatrist could answer that question!

Is there an 800 number for 10/22 magnum fetish support?

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Done

I've got one for sale as we speak. I posted it for sale here and got one nibble but no takers. TSG has it on consignment unless they sold it at the 1500. I haven't been by to check on it. I'll guarantee it is better than any NIB 10/22 magnum and you can pick it up for a whole lot less than what this guy is paying!

I know there are at least two guys on rimfire central who are putting new ones on gunbroker as a result of these sales.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Better question.......

why don't you list yours there then?

You mean on gunbroker? I don't do online gun sales or purchases. I won't sell unless I can do FTF and then I still might not sell.

I think these sales are a guy who has way more money than sense. He's spent around $4000 for 3 of them. A different buyer, or at least a different buyer name, bought the $3,025 gun.

lonnie58

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Danville
    That's just insane. I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on a 22. Maybe some collector down the road would think they are worth that much. Or he's able to see into the future or something...lol

Top Bottom