• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AlwaysThirsty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    So normally I just read posts and get information.. ran across a classified I was interested in.. and it says I need 15 posts in order to even PM the fella about it. So, 14 to go.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    So normally I just read posts and get information.. ran across a classified I was interested in.. and it says I need 15 posts in order to even PM the fella about it. So, 14 to go.

Well, even that is kinda skirting the rules since the spirit of it is 50 Posts to participate - buy or sell - in the classifieds. $10 gets you around the whole thing.

That said... welcome to INGO. Well, at least welcome to posting.

Aaaarrr...

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    That's not how it works.

You're supposed to have 50 quality posts or be a site supporter before you participate in any classified deal.

Edit:
    Didn't realize this was your introduction post. :welcome:

Last edited:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.

I definitely don't want to sound like a broken record, but indeed, that is skirting the rules. The 15 posts to use PMs is a courtesy to users for things like PMing about a training class or something similar. Any transaction involving the classifieds is considered participation in the classifieds. It is really not difficult to make 50 quality posts. And if you don't want to do that, there's always the $10/$11 to get into the classifieds. Here's a link if you are interested.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...5833-ingo_supporter_memberships_are_here.html

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I just went through the same thing myself....and complained liberally about it.

Really though, doesn't take that long to get 15 or 50, and you get to learn on the way.

Welcome

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I definitely don't want to sound like a broken record, but...
    2200073285_73fdc1142f.jpg

:D

AlwaysThirsty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Whoops.. didnt mean to skirt any rules.. definitely wasnt the intention.. the intention was to just buy the bike.. and continue reading.. thinkin that 11 bucks sounds like a fine plan. But to put in a bit of effort in becoming a upstanding member of the forums.. for background.. I live in Franklin, love motorcycles and cars.. and started carrying about 3 months ago.. love guns that go bang. And it would be pretty cool to meet some people around here with similar interests.. Thanks for the welcomes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom