• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jstiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Greensburg
    I have up for sale or trade some left over solar equipment from my last system I put in.

I have 3 LDK Solar panels at 300watts each, 72 cell. These were left over from my ground arrays I put in this past year. I had plans of using them separately with the micro-inverter's but ended up going with more panels and a string inverter. These panels are new and have never been hooked up. I had 27 panels on a pallet and could only use the 24 on the ground mounts. I have 3 for sale at $180 each.

attachment.php

I also have 3 enphase m250 micro-inverters for sale at $120 each. They are new, never used but do have few scratches on them from company shipping them to me.
    attachment.php

I also have the Enphase trunk cables, and some rails. $30 for the trunk cables and $60 for the rails.

All items can be picked in Southeast Indiana, This kit would provide around 900watts for grid tie. If you have a small house or just wanting to knock a little off your electric bill this would be a kit for you.

I love talking about solar so any Questions please ASK IN PM. Would consider partial or full gun trades.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom