• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickJ

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Heeeeeeelllloooo friends!!! I just received my Solarforce M6 that I ordered off of lighthound.com for $54.99. Most of the places I checked out were selling it for 70 bucks, so lighthound had a good deal. They also shipped my order on the same day it was placed.

The Solarforce M6 is a 550 Lumen torch that is powered by either 2 CR123A batteries or one 18650 battery. I'm using the 123's because I don't have any of those other crazy batteries. I don't know a whole lot about flashlights, but the M6 seems to be a really good deal. The only thing I would change, would be the modes that it has. It has a high, low, and strobe...I'd rather have a moonlight mode than strobe, BUT HEY it's still a BA torch. It feels very nice and sturdy when holding it, AND it comes with a green, glow in the dark switch pad...which I definitely put on it.

If you're looking for a flashlight, but don't want to drop over 100 bucks on a Surefire or Olight...then the Solarforce M6 may be for you!!!

Here are some pics: :patriot:

M6box.jpg

M62.jpg

M63.jpg

M64.jpg

^ Zombie Switch Pad :)

Last edited:

NickJ

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Here is a pic of the beam. I had to use my cellphone, so the pic kind of sucks..

M6.jpg

30-40 feet

It's ridiculously bright at night..it's like a mini spotlight

Top Bottom