• ...and so much more!
  • 92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I have 175+ 6mm cases (we'll call it mixed-headstamp, but it's mostly WW Super) and maybe 150 assorted 6mm bullets that I pulled down from them and will throw in for free (some of the noses of the soft points didn't fare too well in the inertial puller). Brass is tumbled and deprimed. Asking $75.

6mm Brass SOLD Pending Funds.

Also have 75+ .221 Remington Cases, again mixed headstamp, but mostly R-P. This is factory headstamped .221 brass, not resized .223. Brass is tumbled and deprimed. Asking $25.

I'm in Warsaw and would prefer not to have to mess with shipping if possible, but I will ship USPS flat rate on your dime. We go to Ft. Wayne pretty regularly and could meet there or along the way. There's not a lot of money in this, so I wouldn't want to drive too far but I could do a meet halfway for any of our surrounding counties. If you want me to ship, the .221 brass should fit in a small flat rate box ($10.40), and the 6mm stuff would probably require a medium ($18.40).

I don't do Zelle or Paypal...cash or USPS money order only. Would be open to trading for .30-06 or .30-40 Krag components.

IMG_20240219_193827459_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240219_193908359.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom