• ...and so much more!
  • LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    Sold

Told myself that I'd never sell this one, but life happens and gotta pay some unexpected medical bills.

Cold Steel Warrior Katana. This one dates back to around about 2008 (give or take), when the Warrior series had the intricate tsuba, menuki and kashira. Very sharp and in great condition. Slight scuffs on the blade from some cutting, but no damage and could be buffed out. One spot on the tsuba has some discoloration, but basically in excellent all around shape. The saya had some of the lacquer finish crack at the end, but was wrapped to prevent from further cracks and to protect it. I added some wrapping around the throat of the saya as well just for aesthetics.

CS makes a very capable and heavy duty katana. Comes with 2 sword bags. Can also throw in a 2 tier wall display rack if wanted for no additional charge.

20220711_083233.jpg 20220711_083247.jpg 20220711_083319 (2).jpg 20220711_083343.jpg 20220711_083409.jpg
    These look like they are going for about $327 on Amazon with the newer generic tsuba. I'm looking for $175

Face to face in the Bloomington/Ellettsville/Martinsville area. I often travel to Indy for business as well. Shipping on this would be pricey, so be aware of that if you would like to have it shipped. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom