Please reply by conversation.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    SOLD

Selling a BRAN NEW lower from Larue Tactical. This was one I bought to keep for future use, but I've spent too much money lately, and can't afford to keep a spare lower laying around.

It was a stripped lower when I bought it. I assembled it with an Aero kit.

^^^ Read that last line again. Several people have asked. NO LARUE TRIGGER. (all mil-spec parts from Aero)

There is one scratch on the left side. I slipped putting the pin in the bolt release. Other than that, this is a perfect, and absolutely, new unfired lower. The buffer tube is a Mil spec 6 position with an H buffer, and spring. The green MOE grip was taken off my Larue Stealth 2.0 because I wanted black.

This is cross listed as it includes both an SBA3 brace, (to make it a pistol) and a the Larue Tactical stock, that came off my Stealth 2.0, (to make it a rifle).

FTF, I'll want to see your LTCH. I'm in NWI, Rensselaer area. $400.

No sales to Biden voters. No trades. Need cash.

IMG_8227.JPG IMG_8229.JPG

Can't lower the price any more... need money, but Ill throw in a Sightmark 3x magnifier in a flip over mount. I had it on my SBR behind an Aimpoint Comp M4s, but rarely used it, and it was just hanging over to the side all the time. My SBR is just a close range HD gun anyhow.

IMG_8231.JPG IMG_8232.JPG IMG_8233.JPG

Last edited:

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Selling a BRAN NEW lower from Larue Tactical. This was one I bought to keep for future use, but I've spent too much money lately, and can't afford to keep a spare lower laying around.

It was a stripped lower when I bought it. I assembled it with an Aero kit.

^^^ Read that last line again. Several people have asked. NO LARUE TRIGGER. (all mil-spec parts from Aero)

There is one scratch on the left side. I slipped putting the pin in the bolt release. Other than that, this is a perfect, and absolutely, new unfired lower. The buffer tube is a Mil spec 6 position with an H buffer, and spring. The green MOE grip was taken off my Larue Stealth 2.0 because I wanted black.

This is cross listed as it includes both an SBA3 brace, (to make it a pistol) and a the Larue Tactical stock, that came off my Stealth 2.0, (to make it a rifle).

FTF, I'll want to see your LTCH. I'm in NWI, Rensselaer area. $400.

No sales to Biden voters. No trades. Need cash.

View attachment 138578 View attachment 138579

Can't lower the price any more... need money, but Ill throw in a Sightmark 3x magnifier in a flip over mount. I had it on my SBR behind an Aimpoint Comp M4s, but rarely used it, and it was just hanging over to the side all the time. My SBR is just a close range HD gun anyhow.

View attachment 140203 View attachment 140204 View attachment 140205
    What caliber?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom