Please reply by conversation.

Luckyoldguy

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 20, 2017
    NE Indianapolis
    Sold. Thanks to everyone who showed interest and left comments.

Collection listed with Administrative Permission

MILITARY ARMS AND MILITARIA COLLECTION

Due to medical issues I must sell my military arms and militaria collection. Due to time and effort constraints I would strongly prefer to sell everything in one transaction instead of selling items individually. The collection consists mostly of WWII era items but there are a few others included. At this time I will not consider offers on single items.

Listed below are the arms and highlights of the militaria included. However, there are way too many other items to list and describe individually. Knowing that no one would purchase these without inspecting everything included, genuinely interested buyers can look at everything before committing. However, as I’m sure you all understand, I can’t allow just anyone into my house so I will need a prior off-site meet and a fully refundable cash deposit of $1000.00 before taking a look. I’m hoping this will reduce the number of scammers and low ballers.

Most guns are in “honorably used” condition (except as noted) and include appropriate slings, holsters, bayonets and ammo in clips or magazines. I believe all are fully operational but I personally have not shot some of them. Most of the militaria is original but also includes some reproductions and some is unknown.

Collection includes but is not limited to:

Long Guns (description above pictures)
    • M1903 Rifle (1918)
    • M1917 Winchester Rifle (AKA: American Enfield)
    • M1 Garand (From research: Made in July 1941. 1941 Barrel)
    1)1903,1917,Garand.jpeg

• M1 Carbine
      • Inland Division, General Motors
      • Made between November 1941 and May 1942
      • Outstanding original condition. Never through an armory.
      • 3 mags, ammo pouch, sling, 50 rds USGI ammo, 100 rds old Remington ammo.
    • Airsoft M14
      • This rifle has little value. Only included to fill out M1903 thru M16 primary infantry rifle collection since you can’t buy a real one.
      • Includes correct USGI bayonet and sheath.
      • Includes 1 correct magazine with ammo.
    • AR-15
      • Franken gun configured to resemble early M-16.
      • Does have very early genuine buttstock and forearm and is fully functional.
    2) Carbine, 14, AR.jpeg

• German 1934 “Banner K” rifle
      • This is considered a “prototype“ K98k with the Mauser emblem (re: Banner) and the date of manufacture imprinted on the receiver but no model number. The treaty of Versailles that ended World War1 prohibited Germany from producing military arms. To get around these restrictions Germany received permission to develop 20,000 rifles for use by the German mail and railroad services. These rifles did not identify the model of the rifle on the receiver. Which service they were issued to was only embossed on the wooden stocks. They are considered prototypes of the K98k that became the standard issue rifle used by the German infantry in WW2 with only a few small changes. This rifle marked with an “X” on the receiver indicating it was a “Russian Capture” from WWII.
      • If this rifle had the original stock it would be worth $10,000+
    • Japanese Arisaka Model 99
      • Complete Chrysanthemum.
      • Original “Airplane” sights.
      • Correct bayonet and sheath with reproduction frog and rifle sling.
      • Also includes original “synthetic leather” sling and frog but as with all items made from this material they are very brittle and in bad shape.
      • Includes 30 rounds of original 7.7 x 58mm ammo in the original cardboard container. This is the correct round for this gun and is pretty rare. Most original ammo sold today for this gun is 7.7 x 58mmR which is not correct for the rifle.
    • Italian M38 Carcano
      • Fucile Modello 91/38.
      • Includes increasingly hard to find original folding bayonet.
      • This model is best known for its use on November, 22 1963.
    3) BannerK,Arisaka,Carcano.jpeg

• British Pattern 1914 (Enfield P-14)
      • 1916-1917 Eddystone Division of Remington.
      • 1939 “Weeden Repair Standard” updates.
    • Russian Model 91/30
    4) Enfield, Moisen.jpeg

Also includes 2 display stands that hold rifles, bayonets and ammo in mags or clips.

Hand Guns
    • German P-08
      • Russian Capture.
      • 2 magazines, aged reproduction holster.
      • Reproduction wooden grips installed but also includes hard to find “Russian Capture” grips.
      • Fully functional.
    • M1917 Colt Revolver
      • Fully functional.
      • Reproduction wooden grips installed but also includes a hard to find set of original M1917 grips although they are not in good shape or matched to the gun.
      • Half-moon and modern full moon clips, 3 compartment ammo pouch and aged reproduction holster.
      • Includes custom made display case.
    • Beretta M92 FS
      • Civilian version of M9.
      • 6 mags and carrying case.
      • Includes custom made display case.
    5) Handguns.jpeg

Militaria

Including but most definitely not limited to:

• 2 Pre Nov 1944 Helmets
      • 1 fixed bale, 1 swivel bale.
    • M1928 Haversack with Cartridge belt and all other items shown in pictures. (M1903 rifle is the one listed previously.)
    6) Milt Collection 1.jpg

7) Milt Collection 2.jpg

8) Milt Collection 3.jpg

9) Milt Collection 4.jpg

10) Milt Collection 5.jpg

• Many, many other items including M1936 Musette bag with M1936 suspenders and pistol belt.
      • Bag loaded with many typical items a field officer would carry.

Due to size of collection cannot travel to show it.

$1000.00 refundable cash deposit and off-site pre-meeting required to inspect collection.

$10,000 for full collection. Guns alone are insured for approx. $10,000 so if that number is accurate, the rest of the collection is basically free.
    • Cash, Money Order or Certified Check only.
    • Will consider other reasonable offers, higher or lower.
    • No low-ball offers please.
    Please start a conversation with any questions, for more information or to make arrangements.

Thanks,

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom