SOLD (Price Drop) Egyptian Maadi AK (w/ lots of mags & ammo)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    SOLD

**Note - I am posting this for a friend who is not on INGO. I can answer most questions, but will share his contact info via PM for further details/logistics.**

Up for grabs is an Egyptian Maadi MISR S/A in 7.62x39. If you're unfamiliar with the evolution of Egyptian AKs, this was the last factory Maadi variant to be imported before Century started cobbling together kits of dubious quality and origin. This one has the more sought after Y-stamped receiver; a really nice set of surplus Egyptian furniture (not that awful commercial thumbhole stock); the more desirable surplus Egyptian black/blue grip and surplus green Egyptian sling; a Tapco G2 trigger. Straight sites. Internals show regular wear but nothing unordinary. Smooth action. All in all an excellent example of a utilitarian, no frills AKM factory built in a legit war arsenal on Russian tooling - about as close to an authentic Kalashnikov as you get in the semi-auto world, and pretty much the only way you can legitimately yell "Wolverines!" while killing dirt clods at the range :smileak:

I'm biased of this gun because ... it used to be mine. He has shot 50 rounds through it.

Also included are 11 loaded mags - 10 surplus steelies and one polymer US Palm; mag pouches, 1,200 rounds of KFS Polytech Chinese 7.62x39 ammo; and 50 rounds of surplus Egyptian x39 ammo. I wouldn't go out of my way to shoot the latter, but it makes a pretty cool companion to a legit Egyptian AK.

$2,000 $1,900 OBO for everything. Don't be afraid to make an offer. FTF in/around Portland (Jay County).

Thanks for looking. PM me for questions, additional photos, and/or seller's contact info.

BPqxqxph.jpg
    pGhfUfdh.jpg
    8rLhliPh.jpg
    PeOEACjh.jpg
    hzCwuA5h.jpg
    aabc7809058e4acf1f2aab22ea16b9b2f71c1724-14.jpg
    6a0bbbbc6319be982eccff0b4640c4c6c7c9f12c-14.jpg
    20210108_211344.jpg

Last edited:

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%