• ...and so much more!
  • ibwaltb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Fishers
    https://www.sigsauer.com/sig-mcx-virtus-pistol.html

What: Sig Sauer Virtus in 300-BarackObama (300blk / 300 blackout) with 9" cold hammer forged barrel. Link above gives you the details. Color is Grey.
    From Sig's website: "Conceived for the demands of the Special Operations community, the MCX VIRTUS Pistol from SIG SAUER is engineered for adaptability, sound suppression and longevity. Cold hammer-forged barrels are user-changeable and available in 5.56 NATO (11.5”) and 300 BLK (9”), offering the utmost in mission-specific flexibility. SIG’s proven internal recoil system offers reduced recoil and a compact platform. To enhance accuracy, the MCX VIRTUS Pistol features the new Matchlite™ Duo trigger for crisp, clean feel. Free-floating M-LOK handguards are available in four lengths. Ambidextrous, AR-style controls and a folding PCB enable the MCX VIRTUS Pistol to be stowed with ease. Available in Stealth Gray and built with the highest-quality components, the MCX VIRTUS Pistol sets a new standard for size, accuracy and reliability."

I bought this years ago and have never fired it. Still has the tag on it.

Where: Around Fishers (Indy) area. Send me a number i can text/call in a private message if you'd like to purchase so we can manage logistics.
    How Much: $2800

IMG_9944.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9945.JPG
      IMG_9945.JPG
      337.3 KB · Views: 29
    • IMG_9946.JPG
      IMG_9946.JPG
      390.2 KB · Views: 27
    • IMG_9947.JPG
      IMG_9947.JPG
      434.3 KB · Views: 26