WTS: SOLD Tisas/SDS "Government" model 1911A1 with 7 magazines.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Hello and Thanks for looking.
    For sale is a Tisas/SDS government model 1911a1. The pistol is made in Turkey and is very high value. Research indicates that these have forged frames and cold hammer forged barrels.
    I have read conflicting reports on the finish between it being parkeried and being a very close simulation in cerakote, Either way the finish looks great, But I believe it is Parkerized. I have fired only 50 rounds of ammo through this gun and had no issues except that it bites me, which seems to be my experience with all hammer fired guns so your results may vary.

Pictures show it all, including no "Idiot scratch"!

Asking 400 since the going price seems to be 350 new before shipping taxes and ffl fees. And mine includes a ton of like new (loaded once) MECGAR magazines between 7 and 8 rounds as well as the original Pakerized magazine that came with the gun and lastly, 5 well loved AZOOM snap caps for your practice reloads and dry firing.

Will ship to your FFL at your expense, Located in Northeast Indiana, Can meet in Muncie, Hartford City, Eaton, Royerton, Gas city, and at certain times of the month Fort Wayne.

Must see Indiana ID for local sales.

IMG_6047.JPG IMG_6054 ID covered.jpg IMG_6048.JPG IMG_6055.JPG IMG_6056.JPG IMG_6057.JPG IMG_6058.JPG IMG_6059.JPG IMG_6088.JPG

Attachments

• 4E876F50-8231-4B03-BE0F-F5B5A11C9FED.jpeg
      4E876F50-8231-4B03-BE0F-F5B5A11C9FED.jpeg
      552.5 KB · Views: 51
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom