• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    Thought I'd share a picture of my AK74 with a couple things I've picked up while in the Middle East. The sling cost $2 in an army surplus store in Iraq and the bullet belt cost a few bucks in a shop in rural Oman. If I had been thinking, I would have taken the picture of these things on top of the Hezbollah flag I picked up in Lebanon.

I'm in that part of the world fairly frequently and am always looking for interesting gun related things to bring back. I'll be in Iraq again this summer and am hoping to bring some more fun things back.

Just some interesting gun things you don't see every day (besides, who doesn't like looking at pictures of guns??).

nWkXQAJ.jpg

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    Seriously get me a Hezzy flag. I will totally hook you up if you do. It is the only "AK" flag I am missing. I have a Khyber project I am working on and that flag would be a awesome backdrop.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Ever get to Qatar? They had a tactical store in the City Center mall. Had really good prices on Pelican cases and the like. Of course, I've been gone since '05, so things might have changed.

Top Bottom