• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed & Christian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    MSG2 S.E. INDY
    First up is my LaRue Hawkepak Rifle BOB. This is a phenomenal bag, but my gear needs have changed & I no longer need or use it. It is in fantastic condition & comes with the original internal separator and a Universal Holster. I have added stitching to where the shoulder strap connects to the bag to keep the rings in place. You'll thank me later. $60 (+ s/h if not FTF) SOLD!! Thank you, Bighop1
    picture.php

Next is an S.O. Tech Mission Go Bag. This thing has seen it all. It's been to carbine classes, E&E, and Wilderness Survival. It's been used as a shooting rest, a pillow, and a medic kit (features an integral tape dispenser). It has even had Jack & Coke spilled on it (hence the stains which might even wash out).
    picture.php

It has a small (1/2 cm) rip at the bottom of one side.
    picture.php

The one thing it does not do well is work as a bookbag for seminary, so it has to go. $45 (+ s/h if not FTF) SOLD!! Thank you, DougBarnes101

It also came with a pencil pouch type insert and a bit of cordura originally designed to protect camera lenses. Both of these pieces are new & unused, but the insert has a discolored area on the mesh (the pic looks worse than it actually is). S.O. Tech sells these individually for $18 ea. If you buy the bag, I'll throw them both in for $15 . SOLD!! Thank you, DougBarnes101
    picture.php

Last bag is some kind of Blackhawk bag. It is about the size of a 3-day pack, but I couldn't find it in their current inventory. It doesn't have shoulder straps, but is designed to buckle onto a main pack. Pristine condition. $45 (+ s/h if not FTF)
    picture.php

I would also consider trading for US PALM AK magazines, a US PALM AK Battle Grip in FDE, a OneSource Tactical Terrorist Interdiction Bag, Glock 23 mags (full capacity), or ammo in the form of Golden Tiger 7.62x39 or 165gr .40 Speer Gold Dots

Last edited:
    Top Bottom