I'm IN!

smooth-all-natural-peanut-butter-45-pound-pail-6.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Finally. After a decade on this site, I've finally uncovered a useful post! I'm ordering this. Football season will be a couch, the cleaver, this tub, and 15,000 Ritz crackers.
    I'll come over, and bring my cleaver, and 51,455 SALTINE crackers, because everyone knows they're better than ritz, and that bucket o'butter is way too big for just one cleav...I mean spreader!

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    One man's ridiculous is another man's practical and necessary!

Isn't that how Chinese cleavers are used in the kitchen? A multi-tool?

If you do an infomercial, I want to be one of the people reading a scripted testimonial that tries too hard to appear sincere.

I'll put you in it only if you'll wear a purple rhino suit.
    I'm in, too. Now to change my screen name to 12 inches of d***.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Finally. After a decade on this site, I've finally uncovered a useful post! I'm ordering this. Football season will be a couch, the cleaver, this tub, and 15,000 Ritz crackers.

QUESTIONS:

(1) Jelly or jam, or just straight PB?
    (2) Open face, or little cracker sammiches?

If I was a bear, I'd probably be shot already.

The could catch me just by leaving the drum open. I'd fall inside and get stuck while straining to scrape the last remnants from the bottom with the cleaver.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Cleaver question!

How does the Expat Cleaver compare in chopping ability to the TOPS El Chete?
    No experience with the TOPS, but the Expat Cleaver makes short work of rib tips, spatchcock chicken, my brother broke down a cow to primals with it, and said it did a very good job. It also makes short work of delicate work, such a julienne vegetables. I've yet to chop wood with it?

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Cleaver question!

How does the Expat Cleaver compare in chopping ability to the TOPS El Chete?

Good question. I've yet to see the El Chete in person. We need to get a sample of it and allow you guys to do a chop-off. Actually we need two of each. While one Expat Cleaver is trying to chop through an El Chete, the other El Chete is trying to chop through the Expat. First one to chop the other knife in half wins.

I should invite all of INGO over to my house for this. Feel free to bring guns you are interested in selling. We'll call it the Expat 1500

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Good question. I've yet to see the El Chete in person. We need to get a sample of it and allow you guys to do a chop-off. Actually we need two of each. While one Expat Cleaver is trying to chop through an El Chete, the other El Chete is trying to chop through the Expat. First one to chop the other knife in half wins.

I should invite all of INGO over to my house for this. Feel free to bring guns you are interested in selling. We'll call it the Expat 1500

IN!

So will the two surviving choppers then team-up and go after a Busse?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I finally got to fondle an Expat Cleaver and swing it around a little on Saturday. I like it! It made me want to be one of the extras in and early 1970s Hong Kong kung fu movie who come out of the kitchen into the alley to join the fight with his cleaver, only to be quickly dispatched by Bruce Lee.

I could spread a lot of peanut butter with one of those!

I did not yet make a purchase. Brad distracted me with something shiny and slicey in a red and black box.

Top Bottom