• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It's good to see these two were prepared and willing to defend themselves. Even better to see no one was hurt and there are four more thugs off the streets.

I grew up in Harrisburg and that area can get pretty sketchy after dark. I wouldn't be walking around there unarmed either. The reps are from Scranton and Erie, so I'm sure they are used to rough areas.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You know if they were OCing, this never would have happened...

:popcorn:

(Somebody had to say it. :D )

1092097-Clipart-Open-Can-Of-Worms-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Ah, but they still probably DON'T want their 'lowly' law-abiding constituents carrying anything.

Are you basing this on their voting record, past statements, or simply the fact that they have a "D" next to their names?

According to the article, the one who fired at the would be robbers has a 92% rating from the NRA. Both represent blue collar, rust belt, hunting towns.

Honestly I know nothing about these guys, so I will give them both the benefit of the doubt when it comes to 2A support unless there are sources proving otherwise.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Why would we bash these two men because of their party affiliation? We need more democrats like them to help spread the word among their ranks. Well done, gentlemen!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Are you basing this on their voting record, past statements, or simply the fact that they have a "D" next to their names?

According to the article, the one who fired at the would be robbers has a 92% rating from the NRA. Both represent blue collar, rust belt, hunting towns.

Honestly I know nothing about these guys, so I will give them both the benefit of the doubt when it comes to 2A support unless there are sources proving otherwise.
    This is why we MUST vote on the person, NOT the party.

echoagain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Right, wrong or indifferent, politics IS a team sport. Whichever party is in the majority in each house of congress gets to push their agenda. If you send enough D's to Washington, the D agenda will win the day, and versa vice. That may not be idealistic, but that is how our system works.

Top Bottom