Some drunk @#$%^ just drove through my yard.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92LX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    So I am staying up tonight working and a hear big cathunk, smash, vrooom in my front yard. Some drunk yahoo managed to mis a tree, hit a stump, jump off my old mailbox post, miss my new mail box, land on our lawn decor rock, drive through the front yard between a trees and a brickwall then drive off.

(Bunnykid, 88GT says, we have your 3 missing rims, from our front yard)

I wonder how far he will get, genius ruptured his gas tank when he landed, so it should kill all our grass nicely.

If any your around Camby or Mooresville have a neighbor with a pool of gas under his car/truck in the morning, I can tell you where he has been.

Last edited:

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    How can you be so sure they were drunk?? Might have just been texting or something more important then watching the road.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Sounds like an excellent reason to find 30 acres, put the house about 400 yards of the road and build 2 nice size ponds on either side of the drive leading to the house!

Seriously, I would hate to be in your shoes. More yard work was probably not in your immediate plans. Hope you find out who it was. Doubt they show up this morning to fess up.

meegz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2013
    Delaware County
    Sounds like an excellent reason to find 30 acres, put the house about 400 yards of the road and build 2 nice size ponds on either side of the drive leading to the house!

Seriously, I would hate to be in your shoes. More yard work was probably not in your immediate plans. Hope you find out who it was. Doubt they show up this morning to fess up.

My wife insists on a moat. I'm not even joking, a ditch 4-6 feet deep, filled with water (and frickin sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their foreheads), and preferably with a stone or brick fence outside of that, and a nice hedge of thornbushes on the inside. I'm almost not looking forward to buying a house anymore, the more I think about it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I was home, on INGO and all of my vehicles are in good working order this morning. Also, I would never disrespect a persons yard no matter what condition I may be in, I try and make peoples yards look good.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    My wife insists on a moat. I'm not even joking, a ditch 4-6 feet deep, filled with water (and frickin sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their foreheads), and preferably with a stone or brick fence outside of that, and a nice hedge of thornbushes on the inside. I'm almost not looking forward to buying a house anymore, the more I think about it.

The moat should be outside the curtain wall in order to make it harder to climb from the outside. I recommend a drawbridge, a gatehouse, barbican (with murder holes) and portcullis, as well as bastions at the corners.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A guy did that at my mom's house a few years ago...only to get from the road to her front yard, he had to break lots of important stuff under his truck...stuff that, while broken, wouldn't let him run off. He did have insurance, luckily.

Top Bottom