• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    So my girlfriend and I are leaving to go on a Caribbean cruise in a few weeks and she tells me I need to go tanning to build up a "base tan" so I don't burn. SO I tell her fine but it has to be before work because my evening and weekend are already booked solid. So I go in my work uniform and she wears her favorite pair of hello kitty pajamas since she doesn't have any other plans for the day.
    So we go to the tanning place and I let her pick the bed and the level of doneness(sic) for a proper "base tan". So I get done tanning and look in the mirror and I see that I have magically been turned into double for an orange safety barrel. This is a great start the day. As we leave the tanning place she want's a Mochafrapacinnohajsdlfjaskldjfalksjd. I don't drink coffee but a doughnut or two does sound good. Off to Dunkin Donuts we go. we get to dunking donuts and mother nature makes a calling I can't refuse so I head to the mens room.
    When I come back out she is yelling at some guy who is waving around a gold AK-15 talking about how this is "merica and he can do what he wants" the rest of the people in line behind this guy are just shaking there heads and a women with her five kids our hiding in a corner. My girlfriend get's her drink and spills it as she turns around because the person behind the counter forgot to put the lid on the cup correctly. she gets a couple of napkins and puts the lid on correctly then we make a beeline for the door sans my doughnuts. :(

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    What did your wife think about you taking your girlfriend to the Caribbean and only taking her to Mount Rushmore?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Wow, a guy was OC in a coffee shop? I thought that was illegal. I would have found some 5 year old girl to take it away from him and pistol whip him with it! :laugh: Where's the friggin purple button too???

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I have questions.

1) Did the gold AK-15 have a see through magazine?

2) Was the offending AK-15 wielder wearing a "Zombie Hunter Open Carry" badge and matching hat/scarf set?

3) Did you get me any doughnuts?

You can start with #3.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I have questions.

1) Did the gold AK-15 have a see through magazine? NO, no windows in the gold mags.

2) Was the offending AK-15 wielder wearing a "Zombie Hunter Open Carry" badge and matching hat/scarf set? It was a terrorist open carry badge with no hat and neckerchief

3) Did you get me any doughnuts?No ... Hence the "Sans doughnut" and sad face at the end of the post.

You can start with #3.
    See responses in red.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    1/5 because you didn't give a good description of the type donut you were getting... I really like the bavarian creme ones...

Top Bottom