• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    So, there I was, going about my business in NYC. Whatever it was, the mood struck me. I decided I was going to hold up a local business! Everything was going JUST FINE. I walked in, waved my piece and told the guy to give me all his money. The guy complied. What I was not expecting happened next. The entitled SOB throws the most wicked left hook I have ever seen, and nails me right in the nose! Can you believe that?! The news got it wrong and called me the perp, so my lawyer says I have a pretty good case for slander! Also, he thinks I should file a lawsuit for medical bills and pain and suffering from my broken nose. What say you INGO?

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    And it's cojones. Unless you mean little girls from Louisiana, in which case it might be correct, but I'd go with cajunettes.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    You're much more generous than I.

These ****ing threads are annoying as hell and become less original with each one.

Weird, I must have missed someone forcing you to read it and/or comment on it. Can't just move on if you don't like something?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Weird, I must have missed someone forcing you to read it and/or comment on it. Can't just move on if you don't like something?

Forcing me to read it? No, no one is forcing me to read anything, but I like reading new, non-douche threads on here all of the time. That's what makes this site great. Unfortunately, these retarded threads that could not possibly be more unoriginal are popping up more and more and I have no idea what I'm opening up before I read it.

If they negative rep wasn't disabled, you wouldn't have seen me in this ****** thread.:twocents:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Forcing me to read it? No, no one is forcing me to read anything, but I like reading new, non-douche threads on here all of the time. That's what makes this site great. Unfortunately, these retarded threads that could not possibly be more unoriginal are popping up more and more and I have no idea what I'm opening up before I read it.

If they negative rep wasn't disabled, you wouldn't have seen me in this ****** thread.:twocents:

I guess what I don't understand is your need to post some comment bashing me/the thread. If you don't like it just move on. There are plenty of threads I don't like or care about so I just move on... it's pretty simple really. Also, there is no need for name calling. Feel free to be rude in another thread. Some people actually enjoy having fun.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    I guess what I don't understand is your need to post some comment bashing me/the thread. If you don't like it just move on. There are plenty of threads I don't like or care about so I just move on... it's pretty simple really. Also, there is no need for name calling. Feel free to be rude in another thread. Some people actually enjoy having fun.

I enjoy reading these threads.....A laugh is needed once in awhile. I also agree that if you don't like a thread, then move on instead of commenting just to put down another member. If you are debating them, fine.....but telling them their thread is worthless is hardly inciting an intelligent debate. It's merely starting :poop:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I enjoy reading these threads.....A laugh is needed once in awhile. I also agree that if you don't like a thread, then move on instead of commenting just to put down another member. If you are debating them, fine.....but telling them their thread is worthless is hardly inciting an intelligent debate. It's merely starting :poop:

^^^^^^ What he said. ^^^^^^^^^

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

:+1:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

:yesway:

Top Bottom