Please reply by conversation.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    * SPF *

A few nice items of collectible miniature fine china. These are all made in Japan, and are 'vintage' pieces....

"Moss Rose" Saucer by Coupe (Japan)...

This is a single miniature saucer, 4-1/2" in diameter. The 'set' this matches is from the 1950's. The gold trim on the rim, is 24kt.

What appears to be a 'fleck' on the face (at 11 o'clock position) is actually a dot of the same gold that's on the rim. There are no cracks or chips on this piece.

Price is $4 ftf (at my store) in Indianapolis -or- $6 shipped (professionally packed)...

FineChinaMiniatures003.jpg

Set of 4 'Poppy Flower' Saucers...

These are from the Coupe collection, as well.... and are circa 1940's. I cannot recall the name of this pattern, but the floral design on them is totally hand-painted, and raised from the surface nicely. These are also 4-1/2" in diameter. Made in Japan.

There are a few "kiln blemishes" on each of the pieces... that don't show up in the pics, really. Otherwise, there are no cracks, no chips, etc. As with the piece above, the gold 'stems' and trim on the edge, is 24kt.

Asking just $10 ftf in Indianapolis -or- $14 shipped...for the set.

FineChinaMiniatures004.jpg

FineChinaMiniatures005.jpg

'Last Supper' Wall Plate...

Next up is this beautiful Japanese-made scalloped wall plate depicting 'The Last Supper'. I am not sure if the entire design is 'hand-painted'..... but it is obvious that the floral design surrounding the center picture, as well as the perimeter trim.....are done by hand. A very nice piece, from the 1960's. It is 7" in diameter.

On the reverse, there are two small holes in the 'base' with a red silk string, for hanging this on a nail or hook... on the wall. Again, the brushed trim on the edge, is 24kt etching. No cracks or chips, on this piece.

My asking price is just $7 ftf in Indy, -or- $12 shipped/insured, and professionally packed to protect it.

* Table cloth not included.... even tho it matches the plate.

FineChinaMiniatures006.jpg

* You can buy all of these pieces (FTF).. for just $15 cash.

Thanks for looking! -Lee

More to come...

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom