Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    22815599_10212959363212656_2846537664245159015_n.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Big screen experience just isn't worth visiting a public theater these days. I watch thing on TV at home with a good sound system.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I had that happen to me at NPCCC. The first time I attended a IDPA shoot there.
    He attempted to get into the port-a-pod with me. Then he blackballed me joining.

bollerman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    AMC 17, south side of Indy is our preferred theater, and I've yet to have a problem there. Then again, I take "Concealed" seriously. BTW, Duluth Trading Fire Hose Work Pants, with their ginormous side pockets, can hide a Springfield XDM Full Size .45ACP pretty easily at my size. I've been to a few others with no problems either. I'm telling you, check out those pants.

The only theater I ran into trouble at for carrying was the AMC on East Washington, and that was my own mistake for carrying OWB and leaving my jacket in my seat when I went out for popcorn refill. The lady was very professional about it, and asked me to leave it in my car. I politely ended the conversation, walked out to my car, opened the trunk, placed my holstered firearm inside, unloaded it, broke it down, stuffed the parts into different pockets of my pants, walked back in and waved at her as I returned to my seat. Once the lights went down, I reassembled it under the volume of the previews.

I will not be a sheep. because that's baaaaaaad.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    AMC 17, south side of Indy is our preferred theater, and I've yet to have a problem there. Then again, I take "Concealed" seriously. BTW, Duluth Trading Fire Hose Work Pants, with their ginormous side pockets, can hide a Springfield XDM Full Size .45ACP pretty easily at my size. I've been to a few others with no problems either. I'm telling you, check out those pants.

The only theater I ran into trouble at for carrying was the AMC on East Washington, and that was my own mistake for carrying OWB and leaving my jacket in my seat when I went out for popcorn refill. The lady was very professional about it, and asked me to leave it in my car. I politely ended the conversation, walked out to my car, opened the trunk, placed my holstered firearm inside, unloaded it, broke it down, stuffed the parts into different pockets of my pants, walked back in and waved at her as I returned to my seat. Once the lights went down, I reassembled it under the volume of the previews.

That is a good one. Reminds me of the times I used to attend gun shows. I would take a semi auto pistol, put two or three loaded mags in pockets, and put a plastic tie through the chamber with slide locked back. If needed a quick snip, insert mag and ready to go. Of course I always had a lot of folks interested in buying my pistol !

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

big +1 on the firehose pants. I love them. It’s really about all I wear anymore.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

big +1 on the firehose pants. I love them. It’s really about all I wear anymore.

Top Bottom