• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    While leaving the range I noticed my Life Member NRA sticker had been swiped off my Jeep.

I'd been planning to take it off anyway, they tend to shout "bust into this car and swipe a gun"... These days living in a big city I'm preferring to stay more 'Grey Man' and less obvious in public. It's awful hard for me to do for some reason keeping a shaved head and a rather large framed white man. The NRA sticker can hopefully get stuck on another rednecks truck and worn to attract more attention.

Hopefully it wasn't ripped off by a Democrap! :dunno:

TK :ingo:

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I took it.

"It's awful hard for me to do for some reason keeping a shaved head and a rather large framed white man."

Because you’re really a teddy bear

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Wow some people are just sad. I mean I have seen a million obama stickers, I would love to scrape off of peoples cars. However it's their property, and I'm not going to touch it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    While leaving the range I noticed my Life Member NRA sticker had been swiped off my Jeep.

I'd been planning to take it off anyway, they tend to shout "bust into this car and swipe a gun"... These days living in a big city I'm preferring to stay more 'Grey Man' and less obvious in public. It's awful hard for me to do for some reason keeping a shaved head and a rather large framed white man. The NRA sticker can hopefully get stuck on another rednecks truck and worn to attract more attention.

Hopefully it wasn't ripped off by a Democrap! :dunno:

TK :ingo:

Why would one have been at a gun range?

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    As much as I'm proud of my NRA Membership, I don't advertise in on my car. Many, many years ago, one of my gun mentors told me to stay under the radar in that respect, because of car break-ins and the potential for a perp to get your plate/address, and or follow you home to find out where you live and come back later. My mentor lived in the Chicago burbs. so gun jitters was a way of life.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I had two stickers on my truck. One said "Obama, the one word joke" the other said "Protected by colt". Someone took the Obama one off. Who in their right mind would do that, knowing the owner of the truck is some right wing gun owning nut job lol.

I took the Colt one off when I moved to IL for school. Didn't feel like getting pulled over every day and searched for "illegal weapons".

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I would never take a sticker off a car. But my roommates and I want to buy antiobama stickers and put them on proobama stickers! I think it would be funny, but I dont think I would ever follow through and do it...they cost too much!

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    Wow some people are just sad. I mean I have seen a million obama stickers, I would love to scrape off of peoples cars. However it's their property, and I'm not going to touch it.
    i want to get a bunch of stickers that say no and just go put them on said obama stickers at the beginning of obamma :rockwoot:

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    As much as I'm proud of my NRA Membership, I don't advertise in on my car. Many, many years ago, one of my gun mentors told me to stay under the radar in that respect, because of car break-ins and the potential for a perp to get your plate/address, and or follow you home to find out where you live and come back later. My mentor lived in the Chicago burbs. so gun jitters was a way of life.

:+1:

Top Bottom