• ...and so much more!
  • Piezak

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    I have two motorcycle pieces which need turned. They are not motor or frame parts. They are highway pedals which need adapted to mounts. The turnings will both be identical, both before and after you complete your work. Each also has a threaded hole. Small job. The O.D. is less than 1 inch. Please send me a message with your contact info.
    Thanks!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I have two motorcycle pieces which need turned. They are not motor or frame parts. They are highway pedals which need adapted to mounts. The turnings will both be identical, both before and after you complete your work. Each also has a threaded hole. Small job. The O.D. is less than 1 inch. Please send me a message with your contact info.
    Thanks!
    Youre in mooresville. Take it to AM Machine, on Main st and Franklin. They do small jobs like that all the time. My neighbor took a wheel burrow axel in to have cut down (dont know why, dont care why) and they did it in 5 minutes. Worth a shot.

Piezak

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    Will do. Thanks for the info. I did a search on Google and came up with something like 7 local machine shops. 4 or 5 were websites which did not work or were for sale. One other sold some kind of food products.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Thanks!

Mooresville is an easy drive to Avon.

Call Allen.

ETA: Sorry. You are new here. Allen is a person and username that is virtually a household name on INGO because he does good work at a fair price, and is generally a real Dude.

Diamond Collision is just west of Dan Jones, BEHIND Lowes, basically against the CSX yard. That's the place.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Mooresville is an easy drive to Avon.

Call Allen.

ETA: Sorry. You are new here. Allen is a person and username that is virtually a household name on INGO because he does good work at a fair price, and is generally a real Dude.

Diamond Collision is just west of Dan Jones, BEHIND Lowes, basically against the CSX yard. That's the place.
    His username here is @AllenM

He's a great dude.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Will do. Thanks for the info. I did a search on Google and came up with something like 7 local machine shops. 4 or 5 were websites which did not work or were for sale. One other sold some kind of food products.
    Www.ammachineco.com is the website. I drove by there today and they have a new sign hanging outside with the website on it. Small family owned company. If you go in there, ask for Dave Jr or AJ. Jr is the one that helped my neighbor when he went in, and I have met him at tractor pulls before. Him and his dad before he passer away used to pull all over the midwest. Not sure if he is still pulling or not.

Or like others said, take it to Allen… I havent met him but worked with a guy who did some milling on a couple slides for him. Always heard good things about him.

Piezak

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    A few weeks ago, I went and met Dave Jr at A&M here in Mooresville. Great guy. I showed him what I wanted done. He shot me a price and when I picked up the pieces today, he was way under the quoted price. I'm happy with the work. Dave Jr is an easy guy to get to know.

edit: Oh, and he still pulls. I don't know if it is the same size and HP class, but still pulls none the less.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    A few weeks ago, I went and met Dave Jr at A&M here in Mooresville. Great guy. I showed him what I wanted done. He shot me a price and when I picked up the pieces today, he was way under the quoted price. I'm happy with the work. Dave Jr is an easy guy to get to know.

edit: Oh, and he still pulls. I don't know if it is the same size and HP class, but still pulls none the less.
    I must have just missed you. I was in there talking to Jr about a grinding fixture for a job we did years ago. He is very social, great guy.

Piezak

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    You blokes forget (like the rest of the world, I'm forgettable) I am a professional machinist & have a small shop ( lathe, mill, drill press ect) in my shop.
    I did not forget you. I looked up New Haven and it was a bit of a drive. For this job, local was too good to pass up.
    However, I've got a project coming up that may require your expertise. I will let you know when I'm closer on that one.

Top Bottom