Someones going to pay for me and my 15 kids!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I don't look forward to a collapse, although it looks inevitable. I do think it would reset some things that have gone terribly wrong, including this. It sucks they'll have to starve to death, but they've set themselves up for it. I've set myself up to live. She can't have mine. I'll stand there and watch them starve to death, won't even waste the ammo on them. I don't care anymore, not with her attitude. I might feed her a little, just so she can survive long enough to watch her offspring die. She needs to die slowly and painfully. If anyone ever deserved hate, it's her.

That's harsh, however rightfully deserved! If you can't afford them and can't care for them, you should have your balls sack/egg sack cut off!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    First thing that needs to happen is to have that revolving door between her legs sowed shut! Then give her and her litter bus tickets to Washington D.C., there's a guy there that lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue that is all about this type of thing, he'll understand her!

That's paradoxical.... lol

Personally, I think someone should slip her a sterilization pill. I'm a big fan of sterilization. I don't think that it could ever be forced upon anyone, but let's say we started offering monetary incentives to be sterilized. I bet if the gubment started offering $5000 to people to get sterilized after their first child, there would be lines around the block.... totally legal and in the long run, we would save money.

Anybody what to help me write the bill?

warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    If you don't feed your kids isn't that child abuse? If so take them away let someone adopt them, that way some one will care the them. That might break the cycle for some of them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you don't feed your kids isn't that child abuse? If so take them away let someone adopt them, that way some one will care the them. That might break the cycle for some of them.

Sadly, those kids would probably never be adopted.

...my other peeve is adoptions. The next bill I want drafted is making it illegal or prohibitively difficult to adopt kids from foreign countries, unless related to them. The odds of some malnourished kid in China or Africa breaking into my home and tying up my wife vs a kid in the system here, are basically nil.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    How's about a regulation/rule/law that IF you are already on assistance, and not married to the father, subsequent children REDUCE your support? I think that message would get through to these parasites pretty quickly. (Ought to be a way to hammer the 'sperm donors' as well.)

We are so sensitive now about 'passing judgment' on less than optimal family arrangements. You only have a right to have children IF you can support them.

Soon enough the whole edifice is going to crash and these leeches are going to have to fend for themselves.

See this is why I think a collapse of the system is what we need. Yeah, it's gonna be bad, but the truly dumb and useless will be gone when the dust settles. Let the chips fall where they may. Bring it!

Hopefully the law-abiding will still have the means to defend themselves at that point.

x2bax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Indianapolis
    vagina_clown_car.jpg

El Guero

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2011
    Nw Indiana
    15 kids? i can harly afford one, and somebody has to pay, and that is me. i gess she think is the system obligation to support her and her kids and not the fathers of those kids. just in America.

Calvin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    ...my other peeve is adoptions. The next bill I want drafted is making it illegal or prohibitively difficult to adopt kids from foreign countries, unless related to them. The odds of some malnourished kid in China or Africa breaking into my home and tying up my wife vs a kid in the system here, are basically nil.

Start with a Bill empowering those who adopt domestically with sufficient rights to keep the bio parents from suing to get custody back after "changing their minds". Speaking as a parent of 2 internationally adopted kids, I can tell you that our laws make it way to uncertain for the adopting parents. If those laws made it so that adoptive parents had rock solid parental rights, you wouldn't see many more international adoptions. We have no one but our own courts to blame for this state of affairs.

warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Sadly, those kids would probably never be adopted.

Yeah that is a long shot.

I agree we need to care for the kids on our streets or town before worrying about ones have a world away.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I know I'm kinda harsh, well, really harsh, but eventually you come to a point where you can't just keep being sympathetic, when sympathy fuels the fire. I've run out of patience. My mom grew up on welfare back when it was a stigma. They just wanted off, and as soon as they could they made their own living.

This... "person" has no sense of responsibility, no idea of how to live in the world, no talent to contribute, no ability to survive without taking from others. She's biologically an adult, but never grew up, and "the system" if you want to call it a system, has coddled her from infancy and provided no motivation to improve her own condition. I don't see any prospect of her learning, well, anything at this point.

I feel abused and taken advantage of by people who have basically encouraged these conditions, and I resent it. I don't understand anyone that doesn't. I want the people who have caused it to suffer greatly, but these, I've just given up on. There's no prospect for them. I've planned for the future, whatever it is. That's mine. She and her litter of offspring can't have any of it. They've had more from me than they deserve already. Don't complain that that doesn't sound Christian; I'm not one, so I don't feel bad about it. They're on their own.

The Duggers, yeah, they take care of their kids, but they've been pretty well known to seek plenty of assistance from various sources. He's not making that kind of money on his own, you know. At least they don't come out and say "someone" needs to take responsibility.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    The Duggers, yeah, they take care of their kids, but they've been pretty well known to seek plenty of assistance from various sources. He's not making that kind of money on his own, you know. At least they don't come out and say "someone" needs to take responsibility.

Both Jim bob and Michele are both commercial real estate brokers/investors, Jim bob used to own a car dealership, and doing the tv show. They shop bargains and buy food in bulk, they are doing well.

Top Bottom