• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arickosmo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Indy
    Ok, so all my wife's siblings are in town over the holidays and they all want to go out and shoot some clays in the backyard. Nothing wrong with that, even the...uh...one that plays for the pink team took a shot or 3. He chose the 12 gauge over the 20 gauge because it must be smaller.

Naturally I supplied protection just like a good swingers party. That got me to thinking. It'd be great fun to dip your buddies foam ear plugs in Vaseline. Better yet, the old ink on the head gear trick.

Any way, the whole family had a blast shooting on Christmas day in the sunshine. I introduced two more people to shooting just for fun and I got to say, "...hey (bro-in-law), wanna come get your STRAIGHT on?" He loved it.
    He hit 2-3 so...not bad. :patriot:

Arickosmo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Indy
    :banana:I do get a bit rambly when I'm on the pseudophedrine...

Vaseline and or ink for pranking your shooting buddy.

:popcorn:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    so what exactly should be in every range bag?

p_100007256_2.jpg

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    the firing line to me doesnt sound much like a place for pranks if you ask me. well other than a well placed snap cap in a couple of magazines, that would be SAFE and funny.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Ok, so all my wife's siblings are in town over the holidays and they all want to go out and shoot some clays in the backyard. Nothing wrong with that, even the...uh...one that plays for the pink team took a shot or 3. He chose the 12 gauge over the 20 gauge because it must be smaller.

Naturally I supplied protection just like a good swingers party. That got me to thinking. It'd be great fun to dip your buddies foam ear plugs in Vaseline. Better yet, the old ink on the head gear trick.

Any way, the whole family had a blast shooting on Christmas day in the sunshine. I introduced two more people to shooting just for fun and I got to say, "...hey (bro-in-law), wanna come get your STRAIGHT on?" He loved it.

Not really sure what someone's sexual preference has to do with this or why you'd be trying to prank people you're taking shooting. Gives me 2 reasons why I wouldn't want to shoot with you.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Not really sure what someone's sexual preference has to do with this or why you'd be trying to prank people you're taking shooting. Gives me 2 reasons why I wouldn't want to shoot with you.

I do find it interesting that he made a point of the guys sexual preference and then said he should always bring Vaseline to the range!!:dunno:

Last edited:

trillobite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Muncie
    Come get your straight on what? :dunno:

So, um, where do I get Tactical Bacon? How the heck do they get it to not leave greasy fingerprints on my trigger and stock? Or, is it a grenade, where one pulls the tab, throws it, and the enemy falls upon it viciously, devouring the deliciousness and allowing a quick, bloodless assault upon their fortifications?

Or shouldst I hie unto mine bed? Labors are heisted upon the morn with the sun, as is my sleepy head :(

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Come get your straight on what? :dunno:

So, um, where do I get Tactical Bacon? How the heck do they get it to not leave greasy fingerprints on my trigger and stock? Or, is it a grenade, where one pulls the tab, throws it, and the enemy falls upon it viciously, devouring the deliciousness and allowing a quick, bloodless assault upon their fortifications?

Or shouldst I hie unto mine bed? Labors are heisted upon the morn with the sun, as is my sleepy head :(

ThinkGeek :: Tac Bac - Tactical Canned Bacon

Here you go.

sonofagun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2011
    Bedford, IN

You'll find this is a pretty PC crowd here.

We don't mention/discuss sexual preference and we don't knock Ron Paul.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    You'll find this is a pretty PC crowd here.

We don't mention/discuss sexual preference and we don't knock Ron Paul.

Knock politicians all you want but I don't see why it matters to anyone what someone's sexual preference is...if it isn't hurting you or involving you, don't worry about what they do in their bedroom.

Top Bottom