Something for the lady on your Christmas list?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    45ausaphirepave.jpg

This bullet is our ultimate offering yet. This is a 45 ACP bullet made from solid 14k white gold. Mounted in the hollowpoint is an amethyst surrounded by over 90 high quality diamonds. This bullet can not be made to fire since it is solid gold all the way through.

45ausaphirepaveneck.jpg
    Here is a close up of the bullet as a necklace.

9mmaudiamondpave.jpg
    Want all diamonds? This is a 9mm bullet made from solid 14k white gold. Mounted in the hollowpoint is a diamond surrounded by over 72 high quality diamonds. This bullet can not be made to fire since it is solid gold all the way through.

9mmaudiamondpaveneck.jpg
    Here is a close up of the bullet as a necklace.
    Pricing: These bullets sell for about $3000. The price varies greatly depending on quality of stone, and metal.

expensive.jpg
    Your eyes are not deceiving you. Well maybe they are. This is a 40 S&W bullet cast in white gold. Mounted in the hollowpoint is a very nice sapphire. The bullet is set into a 24k gold plated case. This bullet is now the property of an extremely lucky man in New Jersey. It could be made to fire.

expensivecomponents.jpg
    Here is a close up of the bullet next to a nickel case and the 24k gold plated case.
    Pricing: This particular bullet goes for about $300. The price varies greatly depending on quality of stone, and metal.

45acpsolidsilverbullet.jpg
    This is a 45 acp solid silver bullet. The whole cartridge is solid silver. The Bullet, the case, everything. The bullet has almost an ounce of solid sterling silver. Obviously it can not be made to fire.

Bullet Forge | "Bulletforge, The World's most Expensive Bullets ©"

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Interesting... I don't actually like it. I'm not sure what it is that I don't like. It looks like a body part for one thing... hehehehehe

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    HA! to all of you... Liking them is one thing but liking to wear it around my neck for the whole world to see is another.. :)

MikeS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    i would certainly lose more points with such a gift to my wife than I would gain. Of course it is just the thought that counts.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    i would certainly lose more points with such a gift to my wife than I would gain. Of course it is just the thought that counts.

Me too, I'd have been better off buying her nothing than buying her one of those. I went for a new ring this year for my wife, next will be a carry gun for her.

Top Bottom