Something funny from my Hubby - WAY off Topic.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    I promised my hubby I would do everything I could to help him out this year. He has made it to the judges 3 out of 4 years for AGT but has not made it on TV. He's trying to go the YouTube route this year because we don't have the money for him to travel.

Please go to YouTube and watch his video. Thumbs up and comments would be a great bonus.

http://youtu.be/1WBZQ9cpxas

Thanks!!!!
    Kitty

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Wow Kitty! YOU GO DAVID!

That'll be 20 votes from this household (you can vote 10 times for your favorite performer). BoR doesn't watch those types of shows, but "Lil Stepper" and I do, (every last one of them...:):) avidly! Poor Bill, all that singing and dancing drives him nuts! Lil Stepper works most evenings now, so we'll be taping it on our DVR and watching it at our leisure. But she always gets home in time to vote as the lines are open for at least 2 hours after the show ends. LOL Please tell him "Break A Leg" (not literally) from us, we'll be routing from the sidelines for him!

Best of luck!
    Warm fuzzes and lots of wags!

7th Stepper & Lil Stepper

Hint: When he wins....dose that mean we get front row seats to his performances in Vegas? I hear it's nice there this time of year! And it's somewhere I've only been to on a layover from my flight from CA to here. They even have slots in the Airport! Heading off to YouTube now to cast our votes there as well.

Top Bottom