• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    that M&P paint job SUCKED anyway. im not that good with an air brush and i could have done that in almost no time. stupid show stupid people and stupid guns....no thanks

evanrw61

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    Southport Indiana
    Lets not forget that it's mindless entertainment. Yes, Paige is hot! How do they get that kind of money for a gun modification? Easy, because someone was stupid enough to pay for it. Caveat Emptor!
    :popcorn:

philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    Lets not forget that it's mindless entertainment. Yes, Paige is hot! How do they get that kind of money for a gun modification? Easy, because someone was stupid enough to pay for it. Caveat Emptor!
    :popcorn:
    If you throw in another 100% of the actual value of the gun, Paige will give you a lap dance!

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    It just seems like American Guns is just ripping off the concept from Sons of Guns even some of the episodes are the same. Except that Red Jacket is solely for custom guns and as a brand name and Gunsmoke is a little bit of everything.

NolaMan61

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Danville, IN
    Completely agree. Son's of Gun's is stupid as **** now. All they do anymore is build ridiculous crap that no one in their right mind would ever purchase... projects that are as impractical as they are expensive! It's retarded, to say the least. And then to boost rating they throw in a bunch of stupid ass scripted DRAMA. Boooo! Put a camera in Plainfield Shooting Supply, and give me a REAL show.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    I just got done watching Season 4 episode 2 of SOG. I remember now why I quit watching it in the first place. Its the same as all that other reality crap on tv now, but it has guns so Ill still watch it everyonce in awhile. And the idiot guy whatever his name is actually married the chick on there. WTF?? As much as I hate SOG, its still better than American Guns. SOG charged $15k to upgrade that Ferret for riot control with all sorts of stuff, American Guns charges more than that for one pistol.

ETA- Paige is seriously the only reason I watch American Guns, and did anyone see the shootout between her and Beiber looking brother? They couldnt hit the targets 10ft in front of them with shotguns.

Top Bottom