• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I used to like this show. I even watched the new episode and now I hate it. Too much drama, to much self importance and self righteousness. Why can't there be a show just about actually building cool regular guns instead of tank truck mounted fully-auto triple barrel rotating fire throwing 90 caliber bomb machines.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I used to like this show. I even watched the new episode and now I hate it. Too much drama, to much self importance and self righteousness. Why can't there be a show just about actually building cool regular guns instead of tank truck mounted fully-auto triple barrel rotating fire throwing 90 caliber bomb machines.

Who is the one with all the drama now? That gun was only an 85 caliber! ; 0)

wlr2

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Lost interest when Vince left. American guns was more about showing everyone how much money he had.
    I'll take Top Shot and Top Guns any day.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I hope Red Jacket take the deep six.
    Vince got quit because the son in-law screw up.
    Vince also lost the competition because red Jacket had inside information.
    Who would purchase a rife that someone had to file down an extractor to get it to work. you come ready or you lose.
    If Vince was allowed to change barrel and caliber. His rife could have shot through the glass and hit the box.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Lost interest when Vince left. American guns was more about showing everyone how much money he had.

Agreed. I wish Top Shot kept going (and I wish that last season wasn't a boring rehash of all the previous season's challenges... it was a weak way for that show to go out). It kept the stupid drama to a minimum and while they show producers were trying to edit it in such a way to build the drama, but you could tell that virtually all the competitors were generally pretty decent human beings and were supportive of each other instead of the cut throat reality show drama you normally see with that type of format.

American guns was about showing everyone how much money he had AND pimping out his jailbait daughter (kind of creepy when you think about it). Also, their projects were boring as hell. That stupid black powder multi-barrel gun thing was a complete joke. Instead of something actually interesting, like a Mitrailleuse, they built a welded monstrosity that looked like garbage.

Instead of this:

Mitrailleuse_front.jpg

We got this:

833115_01_10_barrel_volley_cannon_640.jpg

Why they gave a black powder, muzzle loading multi barrel gun a World War II paint motif, I have no idea.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I don't watch the show but some of the comments here about the show are pretty funny I must say. I did look up this Vince person you guys talked about and he sounds pretty cool after reading a blog with his thoughts... Some of you who like the show American Guns need to go and read the reviews online from people who dealt with Gun Smoke aka American Guns. That place sounds like the Dons Guns of the west plus those two older kids on the show weren't even the owners kids. http://vincentbuckles.com

Last edited:
    Top Bottom